• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking to have my dream "user" knife made!

Completely new here, first thread and attempt to communicate here but I read the rules of the exchange here we go, hope im doing this correct.

I'm looking to have a knife made, I'm not sure how much of a PITA it will be but heck here I go!

Looking for a :

O1 tool steel 58-60rc
108mm blade (4 1/4")
114mm handle (4 1/2")
5/32 thick
38mm (1 1/2) of moderate gimping split 19mm on spine and 19mm on the handle (cut away on handle)

Full flat grind
Drop point
Distal taper
Full tang/ skeletonized handle
Natural micarta with black G10 liners
Ambidextrous Thumb scallions
Minimal finger guard (prefer to choke up on blade when I play in the bush)
5-6mm lanyard hole
90° spine
3 Brass or stainless steel rivets

On ergonomics I'm visualizing something that fills the hand, more rounded than squared, palm swell and rounded pommel top near the gimping is cut back slightly for better grip (personal preference I suppose).

I'm not sure how things are usually requested or asked, but much like I tattoo I imagine it's best to know exactly what you want so that way there is less guess work and more work flow. Totally flexible to ideas, really want to see this become a reality, hope im doing this right aha. Thank you for anyone's time in advance.

Although no one has posted yet, I don't know how to delete this but I have found a craftsman for this. Thank you! Requesting deletion

Back