looks like the Blue M390 Paramilitary 2 is about to be released

Sigh! I still wait. It was supposed to be delivered on the 13th, it was held up by MLK Day, and they tried to deliver it today, but I wasn't home. I won't be able to go pick it up tomorrow either because I won't get out of work until after 5 and I work 45 minutes away from my post office. Oh well, at least now I know for SURE that I will have it in hand on Thursday.

edcif.jpg

Hey Chuck - Nice pic. What are those guys doing in the background?

You know me as "mikerestivo" on another forum.

Oh hey Mike, nice meeting you here! Thanks, and those guys are digging a ditch for the footing of a fence.

I was hoping that you would say that those dudes were digging holes for the bodies of all of those that had crossed you lately. But a ditch works too.

I am rocking my blue Para 2 M390 right now. Loving it. I don't use my folders for food prep that much but I used it to dice up a pear earlier, just because.

My wife is waiting for me to cut up a pineapple with my Shempp Rock. Cutting a pineapple up with a Schempp Rock is highly recommended for those that have not tried it.

I was hoping that you would say that those dudes were digging holes for the bodies of all of those that had crossed you lately. But a ditch works too.

I am rocking my blue Para 2 M390 right now. Loving it. I don't use my folders for food prep that much but I used it to dice up a pear earlier, just because.

My wife is waiting for me to cut up a pineapple with my Shempp Rock. Cutting a pineapple up with a Schempp Rock is highly recommended for those that have not tried it.

Hehehehe. Bodies indeed. :)

The I haven't been able to find time to put my edge on the Blue para yet. Just spent some time on the Sharpmaker with it. It does seem to have a lot of bite even finished with the UF and stropped on 5u paste.

I bet those pineapples don't dare put up a struggle. ;)

I got mine about a week and a half ago and am very happy with it. I still like the Sage might be the Spyderco design that best suits my hand, but the PM 2 is a whale of a knife and I love the blue G10 and blade steel.

Heres mine with the STR clip, love it soooo much, wont be putting it down for a long time

STRclip.jpg

Well my PM2s finally arrived! After being lost in the mail for 2 days (annoying), the package finally arrived...

I really love just how sharp Spydies come from Golden. I could do the hole cutting trick in telephone book paper right out of the box. I usually put my new knives on the EP, but I might just use up the factory edge first on this one :).

Cool color too! I might get the Green version in CTS-204P, but I really like this blue.

Id love t get one in M390, but I cant find it anywhere. Bentoboxshop doesnt ship to NY, so Im kinda [expletive deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Your only choice is to find a proxy tip order it and then ship it to you.

Late to this party.......I received my M390 Para 2 this past Friday. I must say, this thing is freakin' nice. My first Para2, and it definitely will not be my last. Sal and Eric did an outstanding job refining the original design. Thanks Spyderco!!!

-Michael

IMG_20120211_111343.jpg

Back