• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lost contact with snowreaper1.

I hate to see that this has happened to others. I had pretty much let this go and chalked it up to UPS losing the item.

He has responded to my emails finally... I am trusting him one last time to honor his word, he says he will pay me wheb he makes enough in tips, but have requested the invoice from hinderer when he purchased direct for my claim, the $100 difference he owes me, and for him to respond to my emails in a timely fashion.

I hope it works out, but I still think he's a con.
Tussery - Do everything you possibly can to get your money back. He owes you. Whether the knife was lost or not. He owes you a knife or a refund. You made good on your end, he still needs to make good on his.

D.C. - Please keep us updated.

No doubt about it, this guy stole your knife. You can only hope he does the right thing, and stabs himself in the face with your property.

Tussery - Do everything you possibly can to get your money back. He owes you. Whether the knife was lost or not. He owes you a knife or a refund. You made good on your end, he still needs to make good on his.

I agree it would be nice if he would man up to his mistake, but you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Ill put that horse so deep into dehydration hell be forced to drink... Tussery im using every avenue in my power to bring us justice... It will be served too

Evan has been in contact as of late.. He is also being very helpful.. I hope this was all a giant mistake and that evan truely is a good guy... I will post a thread when all is said and done on my final verdict of snowreaper1.. Hopefully i eat all my concerns associated with him.

Op snowreaper1 tried burning me for a 3" xm-1& in 20cv, he request me to ship ups since usps has supposedly lost his money before, and uses usps himself. When i recieved an empty box you can imagine i was infuriated. Evan needs to man up and email or call me. I have given him my number on several occasions to hear his side and he always avoids it. I have an insurance claim pending for $600 but he still owes me $100 difference on my sebenza 25, and southard flipper. I have given him till tomorrow before i report mail fraud and contact his landlord. I had given him the benefit of the doubt but now see him for the cowardly snake he is..

I recently (within last two weeks) purchased a Southard Flipper from snowreaper1 - he had a sale thread on cpfmp for this. I saw this feedback thread and was worried, but the Southard flipper did arrive (after a few emails asking for tracking). He described it as LNIB, but the g10 scale had a distinct rub mark. I contacted him about this, but haven't received a response to date.

Now, there is a Southard involved as well - I hope he hasn't sold the se Southard to two people. DC, I can't PM you, can you write to me at choombak@gmail.com?

Back