• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots-o-Infi. Lots-o-sheaths. Gemini's and a Hg55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack of All Blades

Platinum Member
Selling a few nice ones. All prices include priority shipping and PayPal fees for 3% USA card sales only.
I do not accept proxy buyers or third party buyers.

1. TGLB "Sharpened by Beef" with black paper micarta. Has not been used by me and the previous owner kept it in a safe for the life of the knife. Comes with cardboard cover and camo sheath.
$600 Paypal G&S Shipped USA

2. User TGLB, black with black g10. A very solid feeling knife. Comes with tan sheath and kydex insert. Has been sharpened and used. Some wear on the coating.
$550 Paypal G&S Shipped USA

3. TGLB-M "sharpened by beef" Black micarta, black coated tubes, and awesome black and white Digi Cam coating. Hasn't been used. Comes with Cardboard sheath TWO sheaths, one camo and one black.
$430 Paypal G&S Shipped USA

4. Hg55 Military overrun. Bomb proof tip with CBT. Camo and maroonLooks somewhat used, Comes with kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. Sad to sell but it just doesn't fit my hand well enough to love it. Coolest design in my opinion. Selling for what I paid for it.
$415 Paypal G&S Shipped USA.

All pics:
https://imgur.com/a/EWMORM2

First "Ill take it" specifying which item gets priority.

I'll also take the TGLB Digi Camo...2nds on the digi camo...PABladeGuy is faster than lightning...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back