• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of Benchmade Griptilians & AWT Applied Weapons Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got into collecting Benchmade Griptilian knives for a season, but now it's time to free up funds for other toys...

All sold!

Last edited:
555SHG Mini Griptilian in 440C blade steel with oval thumb hole. This is a light user, and has a few surface scratches (cosmetic only) from cutting rope with serrations. $SOLD

555SBKHG Mini Griptilian with AWT (Applied Weapons Technologies) scales in black anodized finish with clear anodized backspacer. $SOLD

550HG Full-Size Griptilian with AWT (Applied Weapons Technologies) scales in black anodized finish with black backspacer. $SOLD

555-1 Mini Griptilian NIB. This is the new Griptilian with the G-10 handle and upgraded CPM-20CV blade steel. $SOLD

556-BLU Mini Griptilian. This is almost perfect, with the tiniest marks on the clip. $SOLD

AWT (Applied Weapons Technologies) full-sized Griptilian scale set in gunmetal anodized finish with two backspacers (gunmetal and red). Factory seconds (so colors are not exactly matching), but unused. $SOLD

AWT (Applied Weapons Technologies) Hive Pattern full-sized Griptilian scale set in Natural Hardcoat anodized finish with black backspacer. Factory seconds (so colors are not exactly matching), but unused. $SOLD

Kershaw Axel 1331BW (a Tractor Supply Company exclusive). Used but very good condition. Wear is mostly on the pocket clip. $SOLD

Last edited:
I'll take #2, the minigrip with the oval thumbhole.

Please send me your Paypal info and I'll get that done.

Payment sent along with my address to your gmail account, thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take:
(9) AWT (Applied Weapons Technologies) full-sized Griptilian scale set in gunmetal anodized finish with two backspacers (gunmetal and red).
(10) AWT (Applied Weapons Technologies) Hive Pattern full-sized Griptilian scale set in Natural Hardcoat anodized finish with black backspacer.
Please let ms know your paypal info!
Robert

Sent you a pm, interested in the 555 #4

Also, any possibility of separating the awt scales from the full size grip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back