1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Lots Of Cool Blades Are Coming Your Way!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Aug 19, 2015.

1. polskiogorki

polskiogorki Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Will these new knifes be released here?? I don't have Facebook to follow that way

2. trukreltrog

trukreltrog Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Oh man, can't wait to see the new creations,,,:)

3. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Damnit i just bought a tglb , rodent 6 , ratmandu ,swatmandu plus sheaths for them all now I need MORE monies :confused:

4. Robdude

Robdude

Feb 27, 2015
    im so excited

5. Robdude

Robdude

Feb 27, 2015
    call or email Lexi an see if you can get on the list, they send you a notification when there is something new..

6. Lil' Foo

Lil' Foo

Aug 24, 2006
    just make sure you get on the RIGHT list!!! :eek:

7. Pokey1

Pokey1

Feb 6, 2011
    Email me at [email protected] with your full name and the email address you would like to use and you will be notified once the new stuff comes out :D

8. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Sounds about right... :D
    I'm waiting on 2 from the BladeShowGanzaa, and will have to decide on going whole HOG :pig: when I see what the Boss has in mind... :D

9. abizzybomb

abizzybomb

Dec 30, 2012
    I haven't been on much and let my gold membership laps but, after seeing all the sold out knives I can't wait to see what is next!

10. kniferMan

kniferMan Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Let's hear it from the boss!!!!

11. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    I am hoping for a whole new design set up. Kind of like the jump from E series to fusion.

12. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    that would be EXCITING!

13. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Straight handles again? IIRC, the ASH2 has a straight handle similar to the ashbm

14. Lil' Foo

Lil' Foo

Aug 24, 2006
    I think that's exactly what we're about to see!

Think about it... The Fusion line was intro'd in 2004 IIRC.
    That's a long run. The straight handles and the ergos were nowhere near that long.

Jerry has celebrated the 20th anniversary with the old school series...

He's played around with a few handle designs over the past few years...

The last ganza had a ton of the older fusion handle releases, as well as more recent... Making room for the inventory on the new line up??

I think boss man's got somethin' killer cool he's hiding under his hooves!

Come on boss man... BRING IT!!!!!

15. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    I suspect the ASH-2 will be very similar to the ASH-WHACKER.;)

16. Flatsman007

Flatsman007

Apr 13, 2010
    I'm ready for a 7 inch Elmax boning / filet with a war dog or 460 handle..........

17. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    The problem is, finding where he hid it, if he has been drinking since then. Jerry: "where did I put all that new stuff again? Oh look! Knife blanks, a grinder, and some whiskey! What was I looking for? He'll, I don't care, let's drink!"

18. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    I did notice that most all the knives offered at Blade seemed to be old stock that had been Cere coated. Maybe a clearing of old stock for a big design change.

19. Bobber

Bobber Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Oooooohhhh, the folder I got to fondle at the afterparty outside Jocks and Jills at Blade is finally
    comming...!!!!!!!??????

20. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    To be honest IMO it needs too.