Lots Of Cool Stuff Coming!!!!!

Diggin' the handle shape. Melt in the hand.

Will these be marked Elmax? Assuming so.

35 Rem?

Now I don't feel as bad missing out on the Scrap Yard WS1020. Those blades are gorgeous.

Dumb question. What would you use the saw back on a blade this small for?

Custom Shop Ganzaaaa Sneak Peek! :eek::eek::eek::eek::D:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:

Here a just a few of the many new models coming out of the Custom Shop! :eek::eek:

Sporting super lightweight ELMAX blades with our proprietary heat-treat protocol, these blades are ready to go wherever and whenever you are!!!
:thumbsup::D:cool::cool::cool:

i-bvmTJ74-X3.jpg

i-cWV8skr-X2.jpg

i-HZdgGMb-X2.jpg

i-gjvcX8X-X3.jpg
Wow! Yes, those are VERY NICE!
I like that saw-back. That could be a very handy little blade!

Really cool stuff ya'll been working on there, GREAT JOB GUYS & GALS! I really dig these two with the mosaic pins that look like 8-shot revolver cylinders. I've never seen anything like these before. Great job on the photos too, really digging the hide you chose for the backdrop with these.

xnnxs-feature-002.jpg.pagespeed.ic.k5YETyT3aM.jpg

My 7 yo daughter really likes the sawback, she almost always surprises me with the ones she likes as they are often blades I would have never been drawn towards. That one reminds me of the Korth NXS 8-Shot .357 with all the fluting around the barrel. That would make an awesome companion set, I can just see the pics already... :)

iu

Last edited:
Thin edc/hunting classic shapes....Elmax......
Saw back!!

These look amazing!!

I'd also like to whisper a word to Boss Hog........

(MAGNACUT)....
just let that roll arround in your ear for a bit....

Good thing I decided to look here. I was gonna cheat and get a knife. But I told myself I better check here first since nothing really caught my eye....my cheat... but now I'm gonna wait...

Back