• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots of folders

007 Agent ZZero

Gold Member
Not really looking for anything specific. I like a lot of the Reate collaboration pieces. I am not a big fan of FRN, the Spyderco LW line seems to be all I care for in that material. Other than that, offer away! I would consider multiples either way. Users are fine. Fixed blades welcome as well, I like carbon steel and customs, I have been looking for a small to medium Dozier. I would love a wilderness pattern. Thanks for taking a look!

15726D0E-B391-4197-B108-5B8F6A942109.jpeg BD6EDDEB-11B2-4393-BC77-6A399C4BB9B0.jpeg

I am unfamiliar with a couple of them . Would you kindly email me at kennysammijo@gmail.com with a little info on these knives. Model and blade steel and additional pics. Interested mostly in the pena (top left), manix, and knife to the left of manix. I do see the steel on manix.

Can’t PM. Can you send me an email at jstrange at ocoee dot org

Or provide your email.

Thanks

Not really looking for anything specific. I like a lot of the Reate collaboration pieces. I am not a big fan of FRN, the Spyderco LW line seems to be all I care for in that material. Other than that, offer away! I would consider multiples either way. Users are fine. Fixed blades welcome as well, I like carbon steel and customs, I have been looking for a small to medium Dozier. I would love a wilderness pattern. Thanks for taking a look!

View attachment 1212111 View attachment 1212112
I have a benchmade adamas I would trade it's used but in good condition

Back