1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Lots of Spyderco Sprints

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by brycycles, Apr 19, 2020.

1. brycycles

brycycles Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Hello All!
    Hope you are having a good week and are ready for the weekend! I’ve got a few Spyderco knives for your consideration. Please ask any questions you have, or feel free to make me an offer or propose a trade (mostly interest in other PM3s but I’ll listen to what you’ve got)
    All these knives come in their boxes with paperwork.

Photos here:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ngwmq5c

1) Para 3 52100 PS with DLT trading scales. This was my EDC for a long time, so it’s definitely not perfect, but nothing’s glaringly wrong with it. Action is perfect, the centering is a little off to the obverse side but not too bad. I had put a mirror edge on it, but that has a few dings in it now. It has an acid wash and mustard patina.
    $1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

2) Manix 2 in M390 with some mods. This is a catch and release knife for me, it’s gorgeous and I love the mods but the Manix just isn’t for me. The box says REX 45 and it has the REX 45 scales, but it is an acid wash and tumbled blade with a very keen edge on it. It has a deep carry clip and all the hardware including the liners have been bronzed. Action is perfect as is the centering. Great knife!
    $1️⃣7️⃣0️⃣

3) Para 3 in CTS XHP. BNIB. Nothing else to say here, great knife, great steel. I’m using one of these as my EDC now, but I don’t need two.
    $1️⃣7️⃣0️⃣

4) Para 3 in REX 45. BNIB. This is the Cutlery Shoppe sprint with orange and blue scales. Perfect action and centering.
    $1️⃣7️⃣0️⃣

5) Smock CF. BNIB. Carbon fiber peel-ply-textured scales with S30v blade. This is another catch and release. Thought I would like it more but the ergos aren’t for me. Took it out of the box, held and flipped it a couple times before wiping it down and putting it back in the box.
    $1️⃣5️⃣0️⃣

2. brycycles

brycycles Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2020
    Hello All!
    Hope you are having a good week and are ready for the weekend! I’ve got a few Spyderco knives for your consideration. Please ask any questions you have, or feel free to make me an offer or propose a trade (mostly interest in other PM3s but I’ll listen to what you’ve got)
    All these knives come in their boxes with paperwork.
    All prices are PP G&S, shipped.

Photos here:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ngwmq5c

1) Para 3 52100 PS with DLT trading scales. This was my EDC for a long time, so it’s definitely not perfect, but nothing’s glaringly wrong with it. Action is perfect, the centering is a little off to the obverse side but not too bad. I had put a mirror edge on it, but that has a few dings in it now. It has an acid wash and mustard patina.
    $1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

2) Manix 2 in M390 with some mods. This is a catch and release knife for me, it’s gorgeous and I love the mods but the Manix just isn’t for me. The box says REX 45 and it has the REX 45 scales, but it is an acid wash and tumbled M390 blade with a very keen edge on it. It has a deep carry clip and all the hardware including the liners have been bronzed and has brass lock. Action is perfect as is the centering. Great knife!
    $1️⃣7️⃣0️⃣

3) Para 3 in CTS XHP. BNIB. Nothing else to say here, great knife, great steel. I’m using one of these as my EDC now, but I don’t need two.
    $SOLD

4) Para 3 in REX 45. BNIB. This is the Cutlery Shoppe sprint with orange and blue scales. Perfect action and centering.
    $SOLD

5) Smock CF. BNIB. Carbon fiber peel-ply-textured scales with S30v blade. This is another catch and release. Thought I would like it more but the ergos aren’t for me. Took it out of the box, held and flipped it a couple times before wiping it down and putting it back in the box.
    $SOLD

6) Used Cutlery Shoppe CTS XHP Para 3 scales. A little dirty, but they would clean up.
    $SOLD

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  3. tiburon

tiburon Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2003
    I will take this one: 3) Para 3 in CTS XHP. BNIB
    Added: PP sent. Thanks again.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  4. einsteinjon

einsteinjon Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2008
    I'll take the Smock

5. Meiggs

Meiggs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2018
    Sent pm on number 4

6. Meiggs

Meiggs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2018
    I will take number 4 as per PM.

7. Spydernade

Spydernade

Jan 18, 2020
    Interested in the scales. Do you have pics?

8. Spydernade

Spydernade

Jan 18, 2020
    Found the pics, I’ll pass on these.

9. Itshay Appenshay

Itshay Appenshay Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 12, 2020
    PM sent