Lots of stuff on the Exchange

A few months ago, I signed up for emails of new stuff listed on the exchange. Maybe it's just the Christmas season, but it seems like a whole lot of people are listing a whole lot of stuff at really good prices. If I didn't already have everything I wanted and more (except a short butaniku), I'd be allover that stuff. So much stuff at such reasonable prices....

Hard times for a lot of our people. I'm up here in Canada (It's biggest city) and I can appreciate the hurt that a good bit of us are feeling.

I hope that the US government can get off of their cushioned/covered asses and get cheques out to everyone who is suffering with this COVID crap...it is a monumental failure of the government to take care of the people.

Our members, here, are selling off their prized collections to pay bills/keep the Reaper at bay.. It's truly sad.

I really hope that things improve, quickly. The fat asses in government want their "Christmas Break"....the one where they get paid through. It's wrong.

Last edited:
Nothing says.... Happy Holidays!!!

BG Busse Cleaver

zwNpTnf.jpg

I literally avoid the exchange like it is "that chick" with the clap now......my Landcruiser is still absorbing all my play cash and there are things being listed that I may decide are essential !!

Andy, have you seen the new Ford Bronco?

D8s88A4.jpg

Got this one earlier in the week. Hasn’t left my hip since. When I finally decided to buy my first Busse, I was looking at the old, inactive website. Tried to buy multiple AMS. :confused: I finally have one, and it has quickly become a favorite. Now, to find a satin AMS with black g10.....

That looks like a nice carry piece. I asked for an ESEE-3 for Christmas that I planned to carry a good bit. Then I got my first Busse..........now I'd like one in the ESEE-3 size range.

D8s88A4.jpg

Got this one earlier in the week. Hasn’t left my hip since. When I finally decided to buy my first Busse, I was looking at the old, inactive website. Tried to buy multiple AMS. :confused: I finally have one, and it has quickly become a favorite. Now, to find a satin AMS with black g10.....

Nice snag (almost grabbed that one myself..beat me to it..nice get) Great carry. Happy hunting on the satin/blk G-10..

I am surprised we don't see more from grab bags.

There will be. Sales and potential trade fest. Although, this round brought many awesome keepers in my book. After proper etiquette and the honeymoon wears off..we'll see GB offerings, for sure..

Got 3 or 4 blades off radar w/ USPS waiting to land..PO keeps assuring me that they're late, but..on their way..haha.

Last edited:
A few months ago, I signed up for emails of new stuff listed on the exchange. Maybe it's just the Christmas season, but it seems like a whole lot of people are listing a whole lot of stuff at really good prices. If I didn't already have everything I wanted and more (except a short butaniku), I'd be allover that stuff. So much stuff at such reasonable prices....
Dude... I've been offline for like 3-4 months. Came to check out the bags and post my pics which I don't have yet. You aren't kidding. Gladi-ee-i, gladiuses, whatever, are leaving people. And some the the prices on some of the stuff I've been keeping my eyes out for are literally killing me. If I go in there any buy anything my wife will be selling my gear on here as she's not really too thrilled with the amount I just plunked down.

Rather, she's not really thrilled with the amount I plunked down last year, and I doubled last year, last month... So, yeah. I have some work to do around here.

Hard times for a lot of our people. I'm up here in Canada (It's biggest city) and I can appreciate the hurt that a good bit of us are feeling.

I hope that the US government can get off of their cushioned/covered asses and get cheques out to everyone who is suffering with this COVID crap...it is a monumental failure of the government to take care of the people.

Our members, here, are selling off their prized collections to pay bills/keep the Reaper at bay.. It's truly sad.

I really hope that things improve, quickly. The fat asses in government want their "Christmas Break"....the one where they get paid through. It's wrong.

Economy or health? I mean, I know the answer is of course both. I'm in Arizona. The first here is a doctor, the second is two battling nitwit finance people that were actually not being political, and the third is my two cents.

Health my mom's doctor (she's 83) just told her she can expect that health should be getting back to normal early 2022.

Economy, the optimists say everything should be "normal" by Q4 2021, the pessimists say they expect late 2022 into early 2023.

Based on the housing market crash, I would assume that right now is the downswing, and we can expect things to go really sideways with the economy into early 2024.

Back