• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Loveless Style Drop Point Hunter **SOLD**

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen:

For your consideration is this presentation grade Loveless style drop point hunter in CPM-154/stabilized Spalted Hackberry. The solder joint is perfectly executed with no pinholes. Radically tapered tang down to .015" at the butt. Superb fit and finish. I hope you like it! The first "I'll take it," PM, or email gets it. $375 delivered CONUS. Paypal preferred to tsteingass@yahoo.com. Thanks for viewing and all comments are appreciated.
V/R,

TK

.187" CPM-154 stock
HT to Rc 60-61
8 1/4" OAL
4" Hollow ground blade
Mirror finish
Stabilized spalted hackberry scales
Pinned/soldered guard
Stainless furniture
Red liners on tapered tang
RH Loveless style sheath

Spalted-Maple.jpg

Nice one herdbull happy birthday to you!! I told santa I wanted it but I guess I wasn't a good boy lol

Well my birthday is December 11th and I want this as my present, I will take it!

I'm very sorry but I received a PM from a BF member before your "I'll take it." This knife is SOLD

Looks like a nice and tight solder job there, that wood looks excellent as well :thumbsup:

Back