• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LT Wright, Blind Horse, Dogwood, Dry Creek Forge, Becker, TM Hunt

Selling a few.

0-9.jpg

First a vary rare mongo GNS from LT wright. its just a extra large GNS. I believe only around 16ish made and of those 16 less than half were in saber grind. Don't think any of these ever left LT's forum. O1, orange liners, 5/32" $300

0-17.jpg

LT Wright Scaaty crafter. They don't make a lot of these they are a rare pattern from LT. It's A2 saber grind with a one of "laser strike" carbon fiber handle. $250

0-10.jpg

Dogwood Delta Echo O1 steel, Dan Eastland said he only made 5 of these. Custom leather sheath $200

0-11.jpg

Another rare one of. Blind horse stick tang bird and trout. Tooled leather sheath, g10 bolster and micarta handle with filler micarta. Not sure what the steel is, betting its O1. SOLD

0-12.jpg 0-13.jpg

User Becker bk16 SOLD

Never used old school Camillus Becker bk11. These are thinner than the kabar version and also have a saber grind with kydex sheath $52

0-16.jpg

User TM Hunt Hornet in O1 SOLD

Dry Creek Forge River Walker, nitro V, leather pocket sheath. $200

0-15.jpg

TM Hunt Yuma not used but has sheath marks from the kydex. $170

0-14.jpg

Prices are PP and shipping is on me lower 48!

Last edited:
knifejunkie,

My inbox has been cleared out in case you've been trying to get in touch with me. Payment sent on Saturday.

Thanks!

Stump

Selling a few.

View attachment 1336161

First a vary rare mongo GNS from LT wright. its just a extra large GNS. I believe only around 16ish made and of those 16 less than half were in saber grind. Don't think any of these ever left LT's forum. O1, orange liners, 5/32" $300

View attachment 1336171

LT Wright Scaaty crafter. They don't make a lot of these they are a rare pattern from LT. It's A2 saber grind with a one of "laser strike" carbon fiber handle. $250

View attachment 1336163

Dogwood Delta Echo O1 steel, Dan Eastland said he only made 5 of these. Custom leather sheath $200

View attachment 1336164

Another rare one of. Blind horse stick tang bird and trout. Tooled leather sheath, g10 bolster and micarta handle with filler micarta. Not sure what the steel is, betting its O1. SOLD

View attachment 1336159 View attachment 1336162

User Becker bk16 SOLD

Never used old school Camillus Becker bk11. These are thinner than the kabar version and also have a saber grind with kydex sheath $52

View attachment 1336166

User TM Hunt Hornet in O1 SOLD

Dry Creek Forge River Walker, nitro V, leather pocket sheath. $200

View attachment 1336165

TM Hunt Yuma not used but has sheath marks from the kydex. $170

View attachment 1336160

Prices are PP and shipping is on me lower 48!
Hey knife junkie, did you ever sell those mongos?

Back