Lunar Landing Question

Those help, boy do they help.
HOW DID YOU GET THOSE PHOTOS?
Are the Lunar Landings out?

Nice pics! I’m assuming that the lock side with the footprint and “time stamp” has a blasted finish and not polished. Can anyone confirm?

I spoke with CRK today. They said they’ve shipped out the first batch and the second batch is presently in production. No details on how many were in the first batch, how many went to vendors or if the first batch went entirely to direct orders. Knife Center said they had no idea when they’d be receiving theirs.

Just spoke with Kayla who is the designer of the Lunar Landing.
1st batch will be arriving at distributors early next week.

KELIO - did yours come with that bead or did you change out the black lanyard?

The pics are of mine - arrived yesterday. iPhone XR camera. Nothing special camera-wise. I ordered double lugs and the charcoal lanyard with dot bead was extra. The back side is not polished. Blasted finish.

YxRm2Bx.jpg

I spoke with CRK today. They said they’ve shipped out the first batch and the second batch is presently in production. No details on how many were in the first batch, how many went to vendors or if the first batch went entirely to direct orders. Knife Center said they had no idea when they’d be receiving theirs.

I'm told the first batch was 20, all went to direct orders. Lucky for me, I was #18 or 19.

Thanks, LW had it wrong about Damascus suppliers, but still curious about duration of availability of the Thuya Burl, and possibly the popularity of same?

Please hold the eggs and vegetables, but my one complaint is that the globe appears to overlap the moon’s surface...

I’m still buying one.

Please hold the eggs and vegetables, but my one complaint is that the globe appears to overlap the moon’s surface...

I’m still buying one.

Actually, I'm certain there's a huge crater there at that exact spot on the Moon's horizon allowing you to see the entire Earth like that...incredible coincidence, yet true. :p

The Lunar Landing is definitely an eye-catching design. The gold accents play well with the laser etching and chrysocolla cabochon. Lots of detail in the etching, but best viewed from a few feet to get the entire scene-

46820614475_0c1b0d0a2a_b.jpg

40770597283_89b940b609_b.jpg

WOW, that cabo looks remarkably Earth-like from that distance!

QUOTE="Wavicle, post: 18977064, member: 385784"]The Lunar Landing is definitely an eye-catching design. The gold accents play well with the laser etching and chrysocolla cabochon. Lots of detail in the etching, but best viewed from a few feet to get the entire scene-

46820614475_0c1b0d0a2a_b.jpg

40770597283_89b940b609_b.jpg

Great pics of that one!

Do all of them have the gold accents? Some images online appear not to have it.

Back