• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

M STRIDER SnG - Monkey Edge 3V FRAG (MEFP) Brand NEW - REASONABLE OFFER CONSIDERED

[SOLD] M.STRIDER SnG – Monkey Edge 3V FRAG (MEFP) Brand NEW (Reasonable Offer Considered)

More Photos: https://imgur.com/a/j3csBC1

0a-jpg.1265208

This is the M.Strider SnG exclusively offered by Monkey Edge (MEFP), a fully authorized seller of Mick Strider knives, under a ONE PURCHASE PER HOUSEHOLD policy, and normally Out of Stock on their monkeyedge.com website.

This SnG is Brand New (BNIB), exactly how it left Mick Strider’s shop. In this case, BNIB stands for Brand New in Baggie, as Striders are not sold in boxes, just in baggies. It’s never been used, never been carried, never been re-sharpened, has never been used to cut anything, and it displays the current “M.STRIDER” branding on the blade.

The blade is a sleek, dagger style profile with a large upper swedge grind from tough CPM 3V steel, and given a matte black-oxide finish. Lockup is early, with a solid engagement with the blade tang. Blade is perfectly centered.

The frame is the traditional Mick Strider SnG profile with an aluminum presentation side, featuring the Monkey Edge FRAG pattern with a matte black hard anodized finish, and a titanium lock side with a flamed finish.

Specifications:
1. Overall Length: 8 in
2. Blade Length: 3.375 in
3. Cutting Edge: 2.75 in
4. Blade Thickness: .190 in
5. Weight: 5.1 oz
6. Blade Material: CPM 3V
7. Handle Material: Aluminum/Titanium
8. Included: Just a plastic baggie, the same way that these knives are delivered to the military (plus some Monkey Edge swag with this particular knife)

Once a deal is made, I am happy to send you an electronic copy of the Monkey Edge Care and Feeding instructions for the knife.

$OLD... (Or Reasonable Offer) Shipped anywhere in Continental USA. I cover PayPal G&S fees, as well as shipping, signature request and insurance costs.

Please Reply, or PM with questions or requests. If interested, please Reply or PM with the message "I'll take it" along with your email address. You will promptly receive PayPal payment instruction via email. Payments required timely, otherwise next responder will be considered. For planning purposes, please note that I am in the Pacific Time Zone.

Please be of legal age and know your local knife laws before purchasing. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with members posting "I'll take it" followed by a PM, in chronological order.

Thank you for stopping by…

Last edited:
Thanks for asking, but no... Trying to trim the collection right now.

Last edited:
That was a long time ago. Where you been? That was a Covid and two months in the hospital ago...

Back