M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Yes - if any of the top 20 that are glued up/finished/PIF want theirs shipped, I'll gladly send the knife now and the sheath later. I thought I posted that earlier - if not, I sincerely apologize. That's a standing deal on any sheath delays. I'll cover the shipping. The exception, of course, being international orders.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Now that things are moving along...............

Can you give an idea when you might reach my spot on the list, #28?

This way I can get ready to pay off the remaining balance.

Thanks.

I'm spot 1 and 2.
One of my sheaths is leather but I would like both knives shipped and the sheath when you get them. Thanks

Yes - if any of the top 20 that are glued up/finished/PIF want theirs shipped, I'll gladly send the knife now and the sheath later. I thought I posted that earlier - if not, I sincerely apologize. That's a standing deal on any sheath delays. I'll cover the shipping. The exception, of course, being international orders.

Dan

That's very kind of you Dan! I'm pif, ship when you can. I'm not worried about waiting for the sheath and I'm looking forward to my first Koster. Thanks!

Spec Ops sheaths are IN !!!

PIF orders with SpecOps or Kydex sheaths ship TODAY and tomorrow!!!

Dan

Did the first twenty MUCKS ship on the 19th?

Also, I emailed a week ago you about a sheath I paid for for the 1/4 Nessie last month. Could you please respond to the email? Thanks.

Dan,

Looking at your recent posts, I was wondering if my knife might be done. I keep going to the MUCK order site http://www.kosterknives.com/2011MUCK.htm, and things haven't changed there for a long time. Are you not updating the site? I am number 21 on the list, and not really in a big hurry, but was just wondering if knife is ready or not. If not, no big deal.

Thanks,

Brian

I've started gluing up the next 10 knives.

:thumbup:

Dan

bigbcustom - it looks like I skipped yours, but that's not what happened. I had 2 cancellations that matched orders #22 and #23, so I moved the knives there. Yours is being glued up now.

Dan

I will pay in full as soon as funds clear Paypal, probably tomorrow...

Can't wait for this one. Gonna be good.:thumbup:

Hi Dan,

I just sent final payment via PayPal.

Could you update the Order List to reflect I am Paid Up. ( #28 - brizbane )

Thanks.............can't wait!!

Hey Dan, Please send the knife when its ready and the leather sheath later when you get it. I believe I misspoke in my earlier post....I got to stop drinking prior to posting.:rolleyes: Thanks.

I just got notification from JRE that they are working on them now and nearly done with the sheaths - wahoo!

Andster2 - I can still ship today if you want. Let me know.

Dan

Dan, do you want our MUCK reviews in this thread or should we start separate threads for our individual reviews?

bigocean - :thumbup:

Md25v - wherever works best for you! Thanks!

Dan

So close to completion... the anticipation is sheer torture.

But worth it.

Dan, do you want our MUCK reviews in this thread or should we start separate threads for our individual reviews?

Oh sure, make those of us who haven't received our M.U.C.K.'s yet feel even more anxious with a hot and spicey review of this sweet looking knife.

EVIL SADIST!

:miserable:

Although now that you mention it, a M.U.C.K. review does sound like a really good idea.

I vote for a new thread though.

Back