M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Dan,

I have sent a few emails over the past few weeks. I assume you are busy, but I wanted to make sure that you did indeed recieve my final payment sent back in October (which the bank cleared) since it is not reflected on your update site http://www.kosterknives.com/2011MUCK.htm which shows me still owing the full amount. I just want to make sure we are square on payment. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks again. I can't wait to see the knife in person!

Belin

Nearly finished with the latest batch - sorry for the lack of replies - busy grinding away!

I updated the progress, but need to go through and update payments.

Thanks for your patience, guys! I agree...waiting does suck!

Dan

Even closer today....

just....can't.....seem....to.....finish....

adam-west-426-4-30-7.jpg

Hahahaha

Is a utility belt included with the Specops sheath? ;)

Knowing this is getting close has helped me keep my knife purchasing under control. Well, mostly.

I would like to give up my spot and get a refund for my deposit please. I just emailed you as well Dan. No hard feelings, I just couldnt wait any longer so I picked up something else instead.

Thanks

The MUCKs are finished!

Waiting on leather sheaths, but all kydex/spec-ops sheaths go out starting Monday. :thumbup:

pepemrtnz - got your email.

I've laid out the next set to glue up.

I have another option for leather, by the way. I'll post up some pics on Monday.

Thanks!

Dan

The MUCKs are finished!

Waiting on leather sheaths, but all kydex/spec-ops sheaths go out starting Monday. :thumbup:

I have another option for leather, by the way. I'll post up some pics on Monday.

Thanks!

Dan

Awesome. I can't remember, did I already give you my shipping info when I paid originally? It went through paypal so I assume so, but if you need it just let me know. :D

I am curious to see this other leather option, too. I would be interested in buying an extra sheath if the leather is cool.

The MUCKs are finished!

Thanks!

Dan

Monday is ticking away, Dan. I demand leather pics!

;)

I'd like to get on the list for a MUCK! Should I PM you, Dan? Also, what is the estimated wait time? Thank you.

Back