M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Jmboz

Jmboz

Apr 14, 2011
    I am envious that some of you guys have received your MUCKs, and pleased too.

Must be patient - it is a virtue and all that, but oh so close and yet so far.

Keeping fingers crossed that mine will be done soon.

<S>

2. Bellyededge

Bellyededge

Nov 6, 2010
    These MUCK`s are worth the wait, guys. Got mine this Friday, and have had a couple of days enjoying it. Razor sharpe, and feels really good in the hand. Havn`t had time to give it a proper test yet. Only the standard armhair shaving test, and slicing of newspaper.

3. Bellyededge

Bellyededge

Nov 6, 2010
    Double post

4. Mad for Steel

Mad for Steel

Jan 30, 2012
    Dan, please add red liners to my MUCK order. Thanks!

5. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    Mad for Steel - done. Thanks!

Dan

6. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    I've updated the list.

:thumbup:

Dan
    KosterKnives

7. creativeguy

creativeguy Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 4, 2009
    Dan, please change my sheath to a Black JRE Square bottom, Firesteel loop, D-ring loop = adds $30

Thanks!

8. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    The Black JRE sheath is included in the price of the knife.

Dan

9. creativeguy

Apr 4, 2009
    Okay, I want to change it from a Spec-Ops. Doesn't the square bottom, fire steel loop and d-ring loop add anything to the cost though?
    I had copied and pasted the specs you had posted somewhere else which is where that price came from.

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  10. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    You might be combining 2 things together.

The standard JRE sheath shown here is a no-charge option for the MUCK:

[​IMG]

It comes with the firesteel loop, D-ring, drop-loop and SAK pouch. Can't be ordered without it. Not from me, anyway. ;)

I have other sheaths my local leather guy makes (Butch Hagedorn). Those have several add-ons available:

[​IMG]

You can see details in this post:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-CPM-3V-Official-List?p=10650445#post10650445

:thumbup:

Dan

Koster Knives

11. creativeguy

Apr 4, 2009
    You're right. I looked at those other sheaths and confused things. The included black JRE sheath is exactly what I want. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

12. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    No worries, creativeguy - I figured that's what you wanted...already updated the order page. ;)

Dan

13. ras

ras

Jan 9, 2002
    Dan - Could you change my sheath to: Leather-2 = Square bottom, Firesteel loop, D-ring loop = adds $30
    Thanks

14. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Done - thanks!

Dan

15. wheel

wheel

Aug 3, 2008
    Dan, where do I go for a sheath for my Monster Nessie??

16. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    I replied to your email. :thumbup:

17. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    Update: I have the MUCKs ready for heat-treat and will be sending them out the beginning of next week (I have other knives I'm including - still need to finish grinding those).

Dan

18. B1aydrunnr

B1aydrunnr

Sep 10, 2004
    Dan,

Hi.

Please add my name to the M.U.C.K. order list. I'd like one with a natural canvas micarta handle, red liner and a Special Ops sheath. I'll issue the $85.00 deposit via PayPal once I receive an invoice from you. You can Email me using [email protected] for my PayPal ID.

Thank you.

Charlie