M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

I am envious that some of you guys have received your MUCKs, and pleased too.

Must be patient - it is a virtue and all that, but oh so close and yet so far.

Keeping fingers crossed that mine will be done soon.

<S>

These MUCK`s are worth the wait, guys. Got mine this Friday, and have had a couple of days enjoying it. Razor sharpe, and feels really good in the hand. Havn`t had time to give it a proper test yet. Only the standard armhair shaving test, and slicing of newspaper.

I've updated the list.

:thumbup:

Dan
KosterKnives

Dan, please change my sheath to a Black JRE Square bottom, Firesteel loop, D-ring loop = adds $30

Thanks!

The Black JRE sheath is included in the price of the knife.

Dan

Okay, I want to change it from a Spec-Ops. Doesn't the square bottom, fire steel loop and d-ring loop add anything to the cost though?
I had copied and pasted the specs you had posted somewhere else which is where that price came from.

Last edited:
You might be combining 2 things together.

The standard JRE sheath shown here is a no-charge option for the MUCK:

muck-leather100913-03.jpg

It comes with the firesteel loop, D-ring, drop-loop and SAK pouch. Can't be ordered without it. Not from me, anyway. ;)

I have other sheaths my local leather guy makes (Butch Hagedorn). Those have several add-ons available:

MUCK-Sheaths032012-01.jpg

You can see details in this post:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-CPM-3V-Official-List?p=10650445#post10650445

:thumbup:

Dan

Koster Knives

You're right. I looked at those other sheaths and confused things. The included black JRE sheath is exactly what I want. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

No worries, creativeguy - I figured that's what you wanted...already updated the order page. ;)

Dan

Dan - Could you change my sheath to: Leather-2 = Square bottom, Firesteel loop, D-ring loop = adds $30
Thanks

Update: I have the MUCKs ready for heat-treat and will be sending them out the beginning of next week (I have other knives I'm including - still need to finish grinding those).

Dan

Dan,

Hi.

Please add my name to the M.U.C.K. order list. I'd like one with a natural canvas micarta handle, red liner and a Special Ops sheath. I'll issue the $85.00 deposit via PayPal once I receive an invoice from you. You can Email me using B1aydrunnr@aol.com for my PayPal ID.

Thank you.

Charlie

Back