M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Done - thanks, Charlie. No need for deposit at this time. Email sent.

Dan
KosterKnives.com

Starting cutting out handles for the next round of glue-ups. :thumbup:

Dan

It would be awesome if I could take your place waterminja. If not, and these are still open for order I need to get on this list.

waterninja - email me your info so I can make the update.

meluck - the list is still open. Email me what you handle/sheath you would like.

Thanks!

Dan
KosterKnives.com

You might be combining 2 things together.

The standard JRE sheath shown here is a no-charge option for the MUCK:

muck-leather100913-03.jpg

It comes with the firesteel loop, D-ring, drop-loop and SAK pouch. Can't be ordered without it. Not from me, anyway. ;)

I have other sheaths my local leather guy makes (Butch Hagedorn). Those have several add-ons available:

MUCK-Sheaths032012-01.jpg

You can see details in this post:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-CPM-3V-Official-List?p=10650445#post10650445

:thumbup:

Dan

Koster Knives

Dan,
Would you please change my sheath preference to the Standard Black JRE (#86 on the list)
Thanks!

Is the list still open? And can someone possibly direct me to a post that shows pictures of all the handle material options. Thanks!

waterninja - reply sent. :thumbup:

Lok1 - yes, the list is still open. You can see a few pictures here: www.kosterknives.com/knives/muck
And then go to the home page www.kosterknives.com and scroll down to the bottom right and look for "MUCK" under "The Daily Grind"

I have had a MUCK in Green Canvas Micarta (no liners) come available and no orders match it. Anyone interested? It's finished up ready to go. Offered first to those here on the list.

Thanks!

Dan

I would like to be on the list if it's still space. I just got my bushcraft and it's awesome.

Dan- I was status 3 on the list and now show no status. Did i not make the cut for the latest batch? What is the estimated delivery for those with no status?

Last edited:
Back