M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

sometime this week. It's hard to line up my schedule with Butch's...but we'll get them in here as quick as possible.

Dan

Saw the pic's of the new sheaths. They look great. Is there an option of either brown or black in the leather?

I received my MUCK a few days ago and it is just amazingly well made. The grinds and scales are perfectly matched and even. Very impressive!
I can't wait to get out and use it! Thanks Dan!

Got mine in the mail yesterday. It really is an awesome knife. The weight of it just feels so good in hand. You do great work, Dan. Looking forward to my Bushcraft now!

Dan -- MUCK #53 arrived and all I can say is wow. Your attention to detail on the Desert Ironwood scales is simply outstanding and it's dressed in a very nice piece of leather, so it looks great. The pictures here do not do it justice. :)

At the same time, the blade's profile and grind tell me it's both a short chopper and a slicer, and feels great in the hand. It should do it all, definitely a keeper and a user to be proud of. Thanks much.

Thanks, guys. Glad you like 'em!

:thumbup:

Dan
KosterKnives.com

It definitely does not rattle - quite a snug fit actually - I designed the knife to fit the SpecOps sheath specifically (max width/length). You can always remove the insert (loosen the screw on front), heat it up with a heat-gun and custom fit it to your knife.

Dan

Awesome, thank you. I still might make the jump to leather before shipping, Ill let you know. Thanks again Dan.

Im actually a little unclear on the leather sheath options, specifically which leather is included with the price. Is it the black jre with snap pouch and fireloop? Can I see pics of the included sheaths and do you have LH versions of all?

3 sheath options come standard with the MUCK and all 3 have left-handed versions - same price.

Leather by JRE - black, firesteel loop, pouch on front
Kydex - standard pancake style
SpecOps Combat Master 6" blade - has pouch on front

The 4 sheath types that Butch makes for me are extra:

Standard Pouch
Square-bottom Drop Loop with firesteel loop
Square-bottom Drop Loop with firesteel loop and pouch on front

The basic sheaths are shown on my webpage: www.kosterknives.com/knives/muck

The sheaths by Butch are shown in this post: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-CPM-3V-Official-List?p=10650445#post10650445

Thanks!

Dan

Back