M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

I have updated the list - thanks, guys!

I have all my 3V set at 60 HRc. It is the *sweet spot* for that steel.

Dan

You have made my day because I KNOW that when Peters say RC60, it is 60, not 59 or 61, but 60, and from a Justin Gingrich 3V hunter I have in RC60, it is indeed the sweet spot for 3V - you are spot on Dan :D

Have paid my deposit Dan, so kindly update the Official List when you can.

Cheers

Made my deposit a few weeks ago (12/26/2010) and just curious what the estimated delivery date is for guys like me that got in so late...

My first custom knife, so just new to the process! :)

I agree, this knife will be well worth the wait and I have other knives I can use until it arrives.

A few weeks or months ain't really going to matter, unless of course this will be someone's one and only knife - then they might be a bit anxious.

I agree, this knife will be well worth the wait and I have other knives I can use until it arrives.

A few weeks or months ain't really going to matter, unless of course this will be someone's one and only knife - then they might be a bit anxious.

I know what you mean and can certainly understand your point.

I think a lot of people like to see some feedback/confirmation/interaction and not feel like they just sent a deposit into a blackhole... :eek:

For me, I am anxious to get mine because I have some training coming up and had hoped to have it in time to take with me because it seems like a great knife for my intended purpose. If it isn't ready by then, I guess I will just have to buy a Mora to use... :D

I know what you mean and can certainly understand your point.

I think a lot of people like to see some feedback/confirmation/interaction and not feel like they just sent a deposit into a blackhole... :eek:

For me, I am anxious to get mine because I have some training coming up and had hoped to have it in time to take with me because it seems like a great knife for my intended purpose. If it isn't ready by then, I guess I will just have to buy a Mora to use... :D

I believe the estimate was April 2011? You can go thru the pages of this thread to find the post Dan made about it.

I had a first run MUCK and it was perfect. Home run on this design!
Well worth the wait for # 2. Dans blades are top notch.

Yep - April sounds about right. :thumbup:

I'm in the process of creating and updating the order list. Here's where you can find the current work-in-progress:

www.kosterknives.com/2011MUCK.htm

Give me the weekend to make some updates/corrections and then if there are still errors on Monday, let me know.

Thanks for your patience, guys!

Dan

Wow, I've been under a rock.

I see open slots on the list... can I still get in on this? :)

Yes - this is still an open list.

:thumbup:

Dan

Payment and email coming, then.

Is black the only option for the leather sheath?

One last question... I see some paid in full... can I just do that now as well? I'm gonna be busy as can be in April once construction season gets going again, I'd hate to miss an email and keep you waiting.

(oh, and what is your email address again?)

Dan I just looked into the M.U.C.K. list, I'm listed as NOT making my $85 deposit... Paypal Info:
Date: Sept. 20th
Time: 09:17:08 PDT
Total Amount: -$85.00 USD

Awesome update!

There is hope for me carrying this thing to some "fun" parts of the world after all... ;)

Thanks, Dan!

Hey Dan, Why were some members charged $265 and others $275 for the standard knife price???? #32 on the list. robo7de

My bad.......the price increase is for the liners! I too would like to pay in full if available.......anyone know how its done??? Thanks, robo7de

My bad.......the price increase is for the liners! I too would like to pay in full if available.......anyone know how its done??? Thanks, robo7de

I just sent him the rest of the money owed (adding the $10 for shipping) to his paypal, which is his regular email.

Might be a good idea to send him an email letting him know it is yours.

Back