M.U.C.K. - 2nd Run in CPM 3V - Official List

Hey Dan,

Sent a few emails re: woodlore and downpayment for MUK. Can you please make sure to add me to the list. Can you also let me know about the woodlore I ordered a while back. Thank you kindly sir,
Craig

Hey Dan,

Can you please add me to the list. I also sent payment for a woodlore and muck while back. Would appreciate it sir!!

Dan I sent you a PM concerning a refund on the deposit on this knife. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Jason

Dan,

Sent a ton of emails. Please let me know if you are able to ship my woodlore- and please add me to the list for the muck- posted here several times and just sent another email this evening.

A month ago i sent you an e-mail regarding a refund with an note that says (PLEACE REPLY!!!) in the title.
I know you probably read all your e-mails, but maybe it has fallen in the spam folder, let me know ...

Just checked in and it seems the dates have "slide to the right" again. :eek:

No worries, I know how life gets in the way of what we intend to do, but I no longer want to wait for this knife. I bought another knife for the purpose I intended this one for (on military discount too!), so I am good. Besides, if I do manage to break one of theirs, I will get a new one promptly!

Please consider this my request for deposit refund. Also, expect to receive an email under separate cover requesting the same.

All the best! :D

So what's the new finished date???? No steel? Water jet? Heat treat? Where are we on this knife???? Anyone have an update please? Thanks

I actually don't mind the wait, as I have other knives I can use.

I also just recently bought a 3V Bushmaster from KSF last week, so a few weeks in order to replenish the knife piggy bank won't matter much.

However, it's now June (at least here on OZ today), and I'd like an update just so I know when I need to get the rest of the funds together.

Trust me people, your patience will be justly rewarded. I have a Koster 3V Bushcrafter and it is an awesome, well made tool.

Last edited:
I posted an update yesterday...submitted it and saw it...yet it's not here. Crazy.

Well...here's another one.

Yes - I will start rolling these out sometime this month. :thumbup:

Dan

Yes - I will start rolling these out sometime this month. :thumbup:
Dan

That's AWESOME!!!
I have been pounding on Dan's 3v for about eight years now and I can say that no other steel can take the abuse without being thicker and having less acute geometry. I think these MUCKs are gonna set a new standard in what a camp/survival knife should be, can't wait!

Anything worth having is WORTH waiting for. I for one am willing to wait for it. Great work Dan!

Hey Dan, I am # 1 and 2 on the list (for me and my wife) and have spec ops listed for both sheaths. I would like to switch one sheath to leather if that it possible.
That is one spec ops and one leather.

Thanks!!!

Dan -- email sent, GCM with black liners, Kydex, deposit is paid.
Thanks

Man I am hoping I am not to late to get on the list for one of these. Sent an email to Dan lets hope!

This list will remain open.

I'll be shipping out the first 20 on Mon/Tue next week!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So, if you're one of the first 20 or so (depends on whether or not I have the materials here yet) time to send in your final payment!

:thumbup:

Dan

I'm way behind on updates to this list...I know...will be fixing it this morning. Thanks for your patience!

Dan

Back