1 - Forum Name =*Bari
2 - Real Name =*Bari Watkins
3 - email address =*bari1975@gmail.com
4 - Handle Choice =*Natural Canvas Micarta
5 - Sheath Choice =*Leather
6 - Deposit? If so, what method =*PayPal
7 - liner = Black

Dan,

I paid my balance due. I'm #36 on your list.(Initials C.C)
My Specs:
Green Canvas Micarta with blue liners and leather sheath.

Paypal subject and transaction ID to help you match payment:

Subject: You've got money! 2nd run MUCK-Balance due for LMT66 ( #36 on the list)
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8R8399219P0953910)

Deposit was made: Dec 7, 2010 14:21:19 PST
Transaction ID: 12Y79673GA713745A

Please update me on your order tracker.

Looking forward to this.

Thanks!

I'm leaving on a trip at the end of next week which will mean I won't be able to start shipping these out until after July 12th.

I'm going to go ahead and glue-up as many as possible before I leave on my trip, though.
That way when I get back I'll be able to start shipping.

Hey Dan, any update?

He hasn't been around for a couple of weeks... hopefully he's just busy grinding away and there's nothing serious wrong. :)

I really can't wait for this knife. I've pretty much put all knife purchases on hold until after I get the M.U.C.K. in hand.

Sometimes no news is good news.

:)

I'm sure these will be ready soon. And well worth the wait.

Yes - definitely will be worth the wait.

I've been crazy busy trying to recover for having been out of the shop for a couple weeks.

The first 10 are glued up and with any luck, the next 10 will be glued up this afternoon. :thumbup:

The problem is I'm still waiting on sheaths.

I'll post an update as soon as I can - thanks for your patience. I'm going through emails now to make sure I have my bookkeeping up to date. If you have sent a payment recently, give me a bit to update the list.

If you need to finish up final payment, then by all means please feel free to do so. :D

Thanks for your patience, guys.

I'll snap some pics once I get some done.

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan, I always look forward to your progress pics. Can't wait to get this one in my hands and test drive!

Hey Dan, just want to make sure you remember to ship my leather sheath for the 1/4in nessy when you ship out the two mucks.
Thanks

I thought the update chart was a good idea. The website update look nice, but it looks like it maybe more work for you. Are you hiring an administrative assistant or doing everything yourself (marketing, updates, facebook, etc)?

nope. One man shop, Bro. I do it all. Some things better than others. ;)

Spec Ops sheaths are IN !!!

PIF orders with SpecOps or Kydex sheaths ship TODAY and tomorrow!!!

Dan

I know JRE has been extremely behind this year. The axe sheath I ordered took at least twice as long to get here as they thought it would when I ordered it.

I'm curious if *all* knives that are paid in full with specops or kydex are going out. :cool:

Yep - JRE is busy right now. Worth waiting for, though.

Sorry for the confusion, guys. All glued-up and finished knives that are also paid-in-full have started shipping.

Dan

Yep - JRE is busy right now. Worth waiting for, though.

Sorry for the confusion, guys. All glued-up and finished knives that are also paid-in-full have started shipping.

Dan

Dan. If the leather sheaths will be a while, could you ship the knife separately? I wouldn't mind paying separate shipping on the leather when they come in, if they will be a while. I have several spec ops already that will work for now.

Back