M4 Choppers - Prototypes - Zombie Slayers - Kydex

norcalblacktail

Gold Member
Heres some pics from last nights get together. Cant believe we talked the whole time and didnt chop. I just realized I had the wrong focusing setting turned on my camera. The kydex turned out sweet. Thanks Ban.:thumbup:

IMG_5408.jpg

IMG_5432.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5422-1.jpg

IMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5434.jpg

cool pics Nate.. those M4 choppers are bad a$$.. that sheath turned out great...:thumbup:

Hahah, nice pics. LOVE the M4 Tigress and Chopper. Didn't realize the M4 Chopper had a tapered tang. :thumbup:

I would've stayed around longer, but I was seriously lacking some sleep. The sheath came out nice btw.

Nice Chopper! They look great Ban.
On a side note; I like the 'gun show' hoodie.

Thanks for the pics Nate! The settings used for the sheath pic is a whole lot sharper:thumbup:

Can't believe we didn't get to do any chopping. Hopefully we can get new clamps welded up for next time.

Great pics Nate. Mike told me that you guys had got together.

Ban, you are turning out some sick stuff. I really want a choiless BT4. Those small blades are really awesome.

Great pics Nate. Mike told me that you guys had got together.

Ban, you are turning out some sick stuff. I really want a choiless BT4. Those small blades are really awesome.

Its been a while. Thanks for stopping by. Choil-less BT4 eh.... I might be persuaded to make a few ;) Just say the word :thumbup: Have one cooking in the oven now for Mike. Need to pull them out in a few.

Well then, after my Gossman Tusker I ordered is ready and paid for, I will be coming for my BT4. :cool: I have no doubts about your blades. Really cool to see ya expanding your knifemaking. :thumbup:

Whats the story on those 3 fingers? Looks like a handy sucker!

Alrighty then! :thumbup:

Those 3 fingers are design to be small, handy, and concealable for everyday carry. I personally carry the reverse edge. Small and potent is about sums it up.

I dig em. Looks like the perfect last ditch EDC. Also small enough to not get ya hammered by the man. :thumbup:

Back