• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco M4 Shaman with RCBW Scales - TRADED LOCALLY

BHK

Unlike Titanic, sometimes you just have to let go

This time, to free up some funds, we have a pristine Shaman with RCBW micarta scales, and a stonewash spyderco clip (or I will throw in a black powder coated titanium MXG clip as seen in two of the pictures for a bit extra)

Originally the BladeHQ model with jade scales, it does not include original scales because they are heinously ugly (or possibly because they were sold)

Action is lovely and close is drop shut-ty (what are we rhyming now, this is getting out of hand)

https://imgur.com/a/tm0HR97

SV - 325 (350 w/ MXG Clip) - TRADED LOCALLY

NOTE - One of the clip screws was backing out in the video. I switched the clip right before the video and seemingly failed to tighten it down. That said I will provide updated video at some point when I have time post holiday festivities and will DEFINITELY provide a video of me installing it to the buyer/trader BEFORE completing any sale/trade to make sure they are comfortable and confident that it was my failure to screw a screw and not any sort issue with the knife/scales/screw/clip.

Open to trades but am generally going for cash so not interested in any that require any additional spending on my side unless you have a Shiro or something for like 5 bucks more haha

Trade interests include but not limited to: Artisan Centauri, Quiet Carry Drift, unassisted ZTs specifically in the 04xx series and the 0801tiblu, any non-Massdrop Ferrum Forge items (regardless of price diff)

Other interests would be used (user) examples of: Shamans, CRK Inkosi/Sebenza (non-tanto bladed), Bark Rivers (in the 4-7in range), Full Size Griptilian/Freek, Benchmade Leuku, Fallkniven A1/S1, Tops BoB, Autine Leuku, Helle Knives (4.5"+ length)

Last edited:
Just for the record it is LNIB - updated the post

Back