M4 Ti Millie Alert!!!

Just go on Roger's site and do a search (for those who do not know who I am talking about, he is the guy who Works with Knives;))

I went on their site this morning and saw the add for the CPM M4 Millie, I just sent in my info to add me to the list to get one!

RickJ

thanks for the heads, just sent in my info.

many thanks for the alert, after receiving a Mule in CPM M4 I've been thinking the last several days that this would be a perfect blade steel for a Military. All good stuff. Ruff Cobb

Thanks for the heads up. I just mailed in and put my name on the list. I am really looking forward to this knife.

I'm on the list!!! Thanks, guys, for posting this. This is pretty close to my dream production knife. Thank god it's G10 instead of CF on one side. Also happy it's not full Ti... that's a little too bland colour-wise. I don't know if I would have shelled out that much money for something I wasn't completely happy with, but this seals it.

One thing I'm wondering about is how it's exclusice to Knifeworks. 500 pieces sounds like more than enough to allow some other (maybe even Canadian) retailers in on.

I'm in too. A Military Ti Framelock with a G10 side, in M4?!? Are you kidding me :D Thanks for the heads up :cool:

Roger has a history of doing special runs and many of them have been real sweeties for steel junkies. Lots of M4 knives. He is a top notch dealer. The last large folder special run with an M4 blade was more than a headache for him. I hope this one will be smoother for him, but if anyone has any doubts about this, take my word as a long time customer that they don't come better than Roger and his shop.

Back