• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Machete sheaths

Same here...wondering if you got my e-mail. I'm not in a big hurry/uproar. Just checking to make sure it didn't get shut down bythe dreaded spam filter.

Gents, my internet has been down for a week and it just started working about an hour ago. I got home from work 30 minutes and am playing catch up. Tried to get online from my brothers house but his was down too. Which I find strange because we have different ISPs. Anyways, you all should be hearing from me shortly.

Heber

Can someone post a photo of the sheaths? The photos in the original posts are not showing and my email for pics went unanswered.

Can someone post a photo of the sheaths? The photos in the original posts are not showing and my email for pics went unanswered.

I'll see what I can do to get some photos. Thought I had backed up a bunch before my computer chrashed. But still have not found them. If I can't find some pictures I'll borrow a camera from a friend and take some of mine. Will check my spam box for your email have not seen it yet.

Nice work! E-mail sent

Email at you shortly. But if you don't hear from me today resend with forum name. Some people are ending up in my spam box :confused: and I'm trying to figure out why.

BTW guys, thanks again the the support and inquirys. Am still not over my back and joint problems but things keep getting better slowly and I'm still having good and bad days. Today is a good day.

The Special pricing for Machete sheaths is over and the price has gone up. If you emailed me last year don't worry, you get the old price. But for new Inquiries you'll get the new pricing. And here it is:

12" to 13" $20 + shipping
14" to 15" $25 + shipping
16" to 18" $30 + shipping
19" to 21" $35 + shipping
Other sizes and options avaliable at an aditional cost.

I'm going to return some emails then stain and glue some sheaths before work. Thanks,

Heber

Hi Herber,

We haven't chatted in a while - but if you need me to re-send my info on my sheath order, let me know.

- Chris
(moorecd@hotmail.com)

Hi Herber,

We haven't chatted in a while - but if you need me to re-send my info on my sheath order, let me know.

- Chris
(moorecd@hotmail.com)

Hi Chris, I have you on the list. Will email you shortly.

Heber

any new pics of these nice sheaths Heber?

You have an email inbound and I hope to post some sheath pictures soon.

I have a bunch of sheaths shipping next week. There were some set backs on my part but they will be taken care of in the next few days and then I'll start shipping.

Heber

I have looking for this thread for a while now. LOL Email sent to ya!

Does anyone have pictures of the sheaths they have received already? I would really like to see one of the CS Kukri 13" sheath to know how it is made without snaps. These look to be great sheaths at a great price!

the izulu sheaths look nice, any updates on the leather?

Steve, Your sheath is next on the list. I should have it shipped by this weekend. I ran out of some supplies which deplayed me a few days but picked them up Monday and am off and running again.

Does anyone have pictures of the sheaths they have received already? I would really like to see one of the CS Kukri 13" sheath to know how it is made without snaps. These look to be great sheaths at a great price!

I have not figured out the no snap thing as of yet. Have been cranking out past orders and doing some Izula sheaths for a change of pace. I'm going to be working on that next. But for now I do have some pictures of sheaths that have shipped recently:

Top to bottum: 14" Bolo Tram, 12" tram, 13" Kukri Machete:
attachment.php

13" Blackie Collins machete by Ontario and 13" Kukri Machete:
attachment.php

The Back side:
attachment.php

I finished up a few more that are waiting payment that I'll try to post pictures of tonight.

Edited to add: My joint problems are flairing up again which has slowed me down a bit but it's not as bad as December and January. I'm going to the Chiropractor tomorrow and going to renew my perscription in the next few days. Thought I should let you know.

Thanks for looking.

Heber

Last edited:
Your photos doen't show, nor did your Rat sheaths but at least those showed in the thumbnails, just not the ones in the main message.

Your photos doen't show, nor did your Rat sheaths but at least those showed in the thumbnails, just not the ones in the main message.

SirJames,

I'm sorry the pictures are not showing up for you. Email me at wildmanh@yahoo.com with your forum ID and I'll email you some pictures. Thanks,

Heber

Heber,
The sheath was in the mailbox this morning. I'm very impressed!
Good, heavy leather, superior stiching, and it fits my CS Kukri like a glove. Thanks so much!
Kelly

Back