• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Machete sheaths

Heber,
I recieved my sheaths today. This has to be the deal of the century! Very sturdy and great fit. These were well worth the wait.
Thanks,
JS

Heber,
I recieved my sheaths today. This has to be the deal of the century! Very sturdy and great fit. These were well worth the wait.
Thanks,
JS

Jeff, thanks for your business. You were a pleasure to deal with. Hope you get lots of use out of those sheaths. And thanks for the use of your knives. Now I need some of my own. ;)

Heber

my new sheath:
356772805.jpg

356772802.jpg

Steve, thanks for posting those pictures. I like what you did with the extra strap. Will be making a sheath for my personal use for my 12" Ontario machete and I think I'll do the same thing to it. :thumbup:

Heber

Hey guys, I told some of you that I should be able to ship sheaths Monday, well I was down with joint problems from Saturday till Monday so I didn't get anything done (worked on my Bob/72 hour kit instead). The good news is I'm feeling better and working on sheaths this afternoon. Sorry for the delays again. Aperently my joints are still playing a few tricks on me.

Doc has me on some more joint meds which I think will help out a lot with the rebounding. Sheaths will be going out in the next few days.

Heber

Hi Chris, have not forgotten about you or anyone. after getting over a really nasty cold and flu strain I was fighting some bad alergies which were causing headaches, Constipation, intestinal discomfort, nausia, vomiting, fatique, ear aches and other unpleasent stuff. Am off wheat, glutton, Barly, Rye and most sugar for the next few months to a year. Have to really watch what I eat or I get sick again. Feels like I can't eat anything premade from the store. Turns out Wheat is in tons more things then you would think. Am going back to get tested for Cyliacs Disease in a few weeks. The tests are expencive so I have to do them a few at a time.

I did ship 2 sheaths in March/April but that was it. Have been working on some sheaths today that will be going out sometime this week. Anyways, I need to get back to sewing some sheaths.

Heber

Sorry to hear you're still ailing, Heber.
Take care of yourself- We'll be praying for you. :thumbup:

Gents, I shipped 3 sheaths this afternoon and am sending 4 more out on Thursday. :thumbup:

Heber

Folks - my sheath from Heber is wonderful (arrived a couple weeks ago). He could charge 3 times what he does and I would still be pleased.

Well done Heber!

Back