Machined Titanium Clips for Kizer Mini Intrepid and Gemini

RamZar

Gold Member
I emailed Kizer (info@kizercutlery.com) regarding ordering machined titanium clips (like on the Guru) for my Gemini Titanium and Mini Intrepid. Of course, they need to be of matching colors.

Never heard back and that was 6 days ago.

Last edited:
I would also like a machined titanium clip for my Gemini. I think anodized blue to match the other hardware would look great.

Just ordered a Mini Intrepid and immediately came looking for clip options. Keep us posted, I'm definitely wanting one for my incoming Mini.

I know machined clips exist since one is used on the Ursa Minor. That one is standard titanium color.

I think Carmel cutlery will be selling machined clips that fit the Ursa, Gemini, and one or two of the Vagnino models

I emailed Kizer (info@kizercutlery.com) regarding ordering machined titanium clips (like on the Guru) for my Gemini Titanium and Mini Intrepid. Of course, they need to be of matching colors.

Never heard back and that was 6 days ago.

Hey Ram, try emailing Service@kizercutlery.com or Tracy@kizercutlery.com

I got a response from Tracy about a pocket clip the same day. I'm not certain the "info" email address is monitored.

Thanks to Abbazaba I found out that the Guru clip will fit a bunch of other Kizers that have sub-optimal clips.

Last edited:
Hello guys, thanks for the reconfiguration of Kizer models. We are glad that most of you think highly of our milled titanium clips.

By the way, I would like to make it clear here that the clips on Ursa Minor will fit the Gemini while that on Guru fits both Intrepid and mini Intrepid.

If you need any help in the future, please send emails to service@kizercutlery.com and we will get back to you as early as we can.

How much will it cost a customer to get a clip separately in the US?

And will they need to go directly to you or through a dealer?

How much will it cost a customer to get a clip separately in the US?

And will they need to go directly to you or through a dealer?

I just paid $35USD for two Guru clips shipped via China Post to my home in the US. That seems more than reasonable to me! The only drawback I can see is the shipping time for China to the US...but maybe it'll help teach me patience. ;)

Tracy of Kizer (Tracy@kizercutlery.com) did email me today:

"The clip on Ursa Minor will fit Gemini while the one on Guru fits the both intrepids. If you order two, we will charge you 35 USD in total for the clips and ship by China Post but it will take about one months for arrival."​

I'm concerned about the Guru clip being too dark in color shade to match my Mini Intrepid so emailed her back.

My Mini Intrepid should be arriving tomorrow, will likely end up ordering 2 clips but I am eager to see what they have to say about the differences in finish. Please update w/ what you hear back.

Yeah. I ordered a milled clip before the Chinese New Year so there was a little anticipated delay and received this week.

Love it. Love this knife even more.

63e8efb75d96b4ac1399b4584ac87d75.jpg

Yeah. I ordered a milled clip before the Chinese New Year so there was a little anticipated delay and received this week.

Love it. Love this knife even more.

63e8efb75d96b4ac1399b4584ac87d75.jpg

Nice. That machined clip for the Gemini is the one from Ursa Minor?

Nice. That machined clip for the Gemini is the one from Ursa Minor?

Yep. That's how I asked the question. "I love my knife but prefer the Ursa Minor clip. Could I get one?"

This is the result.

Tracy of Kizer (Tracy@kizercutlery.com) did email me today:

"The clip on Ursa Minor will fit Gemini while the one on Guru fits the both intrepids. If you order two, we will charge you 35 USD in total for the clips and ship by China Post but it will take about one months for arrival."​

I'm concerned about the Guru clip being too dark in color shade to match my Mini Intrepid so emailed her back.

The Guru clips I received are slightly darker than my Mini Intrepid:

33247796010_d144063d33_h.jpg

They all took about two months to arrive. Note that the Guru Clip on the Mini Intrepid is a tight fit, right to the chamfered edge, but it sits on the flat, at least on mine:
32878812593_8a417a3d38_z.jpg

Tracy of Kizer responded regarding matching the finish of the Guru clip for the Mini Intrepid: "I have asked our production department to bead blast the clip on Guru to match the color of Mini Intrepid."

Tracy of Kizer responded regarding matching the finish of the Guru clip for the Mini Intrepid: "I have asked our production department to bead blast the clip on Guru to match the color of Mini Intrepid."

Now that's awesome.

Any additional fee for that? Looks like I'll be getting an email out shortly.

Back