1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Machined Titanium Clips for Kizer Mini Intrepid and Gemini

Discussion in 'Kizer Cutlery' started by RamZar, Apr 4, 2017.

1. OmegaMullet

OmegaMullet Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Wow, this is exactly the knife that I have and was shopping for... Thanks!

You are right the the specific clip for the Mini Shoal looks much better. I hope I get a response from Kizer soon and that they have these in stock.

I went ahead and bought this one...
    http://carmelcutlery.com/product/kizer-intrepidveloxeliminator-pocket-clip/
    I hope I just make a mistake.

2. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    I wasn't trying to be a show off - but as a dealer I had to find the solution for a few customers until Kizer made a specific clip for it.

I really like the Mini Shoal - a very cool little knife.

OmegaMullet likes this.
  3. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    See the screw at the end of the handle? If I recall correctly the Intrepid clip wont screw down properly because of that screw.

[​IMG]

OmegaMullet likes this.
  4. OmegaMullet

OmegaMullet Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Damn, ok I will cancel my order of this. Do you happen to have a good contact person at Kizer that I could reach out to about getting one of these clips? I really appreciate it.

5. johanp

johanp

Apr 24, 2019
    Hi

A bit of a thread resurection. Finally bought an Intrepid/Ki4468 and the first thing I wanted to change was the clip, and stumbled upon this thread during my search. [email protected] doesn't exist anymore, [email protected] ended up helping me.

I've tried explaining what I was looking for, but the communication gap was quite a difficult one although he was extremely helpful. He ended up assuring me they've got a milled clip in blue for the Ki4468, so I've paid the $20 and now we wait.

I'll post an update once I've received the clip. My guess is it'll take at least 2 months.

6. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Let me know if it doesn't work out, I think I have an extra.

7. johanp

johanp

Apr 24, 2019
    Thank you very much, will do.

8. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    [

9. johanp

johanp

Apr 24, 2019
    Haha yeah, she's very friendly but I agree on the boiling blood. I've had a look and our email conversation is 13 messages long...for a simple clip.
    4-6 Weeks would be a bonus, our local postal service and customs is a mess so it'll be sitting there for at least another 3 weeks.

10. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    LOL

11. johanp

johanp

Apr 24, 2019
    I'm properly impressed - 20 days from China to my Post Office.
    Not only did they get the order right, they've ended up sending 2 clips and 6 spare screws.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. True Talon

True Talon

Aug 14, 2016
    That's good news. I knew it would be about that time frame (I lived in the US for quite a long time).

I wonder what happened to my post above?? It doesn't say it's been edited.....

13. johanp

johanp

Apr 24, 2019
    Odd.

My local postal service is very useless, so this is almost a record for me. It usually takes 60-infinity days here with customs being the biggest bottleneck.