Machined Titanium Clips for Kizer Mini Intrepid and Gemini

I wasn't trying to be a show off - but as a dealer I had to find the solution for a few customers until Kizer made a specific clip for it.

I really like the Mini Shoal - a very cool little knife.

Wow, this is exactly the knife that I have and was shopping for... Thanks!

You are right the the specific clip for the Mini Shoal looks much better. I hope I get a response from Kizer soon and that they have these in stock.

I went ahead and bought this one...
http://carmelcutlery.com/product/kizer-intrepidveloxeliminator-pocket-clip/
I hope I just make a mistake.

See the screw at the end of the handle? If I recall correctly the Intrepid clip wont screw down properly because of that screw.

See the screw at the end of the handle? If I recall correctly the Intrepid clip wont screw down properly because of that screw.

Damn, ok I will cancel my order of this. Do you happen to have a good contact person at Kizer that I could reach out to about getting one of these clips? I really appreciate it.

Hi

A bit of a thread resurection. Finally bought an Intrepid/Ki4468 and the first thing I wanted to change was the clip, and stumbled upon this thread during my search. Tracy@kizercutlery.com doesn't exist anymore, Pinn@kizercutlery.com ended up helping me.

I've tried explaining what I was looking for, but the communication gap was quite a difficult one although he was extremely helpful. He ended up assuring me they've got a milled clip in blue for the Ki4468, so I've paid the $20 and now we wait.

I'll post an update once I've received the clip. My guess is it'll take at least 2 months.

Haha yeah, she's very friendly but I agree on the boiling blood. I've had a look and our email conversation is 13 messages long...for a simple clip.
4-6 Weeks would be a bonus, our local postal service and customs is a mess so it'll be sitting there for at least another 3 weeks.

I'm properly impressed - 20 days from China to my Post Office.
Not only did they get the order right, they've ended up sending 2 clips and 6 spare screws.

1.jpg

2.jpg

I'm properly impressed - 20 days from China to my Post Office.
Not only did they get the order right, they've ended up sending 2 clips and 6 spare screws.

That's good news. I knew it would be about that time frame (I lived in the US for quite a long time).

I wonder what happened to my post above?? It doesn't say it's been edited.....

Odd.

My local postal service is very useless, so this is almost a record for me. It usually takes 60-infinity days here with customs being the biggest bottleneck.

Back