Machining center move saga

20180510_141832.jpg

I guess the insanity started yesterday but it's today that everything goes batshit...

A little Romi only weighs 6000 lb, the Pig that we're about to snatch out this morning weighs 8800 lb, but the Mori that arrives in a couple hours is over 14,000 pounds. Bleh...

View attachment 903898

I guess the insanity started yesterday but it's today that everything goes batshit...

A little Romi only weighs 6000 lb, the Pig that we're about to snatch out this morning weighs 8800 lb, but the Mori that arrives in a couple hours is over 14,000 pounds. Bleh...
Need to fire your pool boy.........

And Lorien to the rescue with all the helpful short videos throughout the post ... lol

Hope this goes smoother and everything sets up so when you're finished you can have a beer and breath a deep sigh and say well hell now we're set !!!

And I could just see all of us showing up to help and the aftermath of that ... might be as scarey as that chain breaking ... that will make you pucker real quick had a couple break on me and that sound is about enough to freeze you in place for a minute trying to figure out if you're ok or cut in half and just don't know it yet.

Get some piano movers on that job. They'll think they have it easy after 7 tons o fun!

I'll take two.....

He's pretty efficient, so with research, development and testing...hmmm...just a hunch, but I expect he'll get that center moved in time to offer a couple protos in today's fun friday sale.

:D hahaha I just got caught at work on the internet because I actually laughed out loud at this.

My work here is done!!!!

View attachment 903898

I'll dive in there nekkid, if there's a CPK-Dagger inside that toxic mess. Heck, what have I got to lose?

Back