Mad for Micarta Picture Thread

gXga0J3.jpg

Got a new black burlap scale in for this guy

Like it, just enough blade but with a long enough handle. Can you get a four finger grip on it? Usually small blades come with handles that are too small, making them slightly awkward for some tasks. Just my two cents. :D
I like small fixed blades, and personally don’t have any issue with three finger handles, scalpel grip works well and I probably have a larger folder on me. That said, the SPK Sasquatch makes no compromises as far as a four finger grip is concerned. I wear XL gloves.
ZFJthjO.jpg
MnR8w8C.jpg

I like small fixed blades, and personally don’t have any issue with three finger handles, scalpel grip works well and I probably have a larger folder on me. That said, the SPK Sasquatch makes no compromises as far as a four finger grip is concerned. I wear XL gloves.
ZFJthjO.jpg
MnR8w8C.jpg

Coolio. I just like to be able to maneuver and control the blade better with a bigger handle. Thanks for pics in hand. Appreciated.

I had given this knife a hard pass when first released, one of the reasons being the awful colored CF scales. Then, not too long ago, BF members started posting their 0640s with micarta scales. That was the push I needed to give this a try. So glad I did because this surprisingly turned out to be an absolutely fabulous knife.
e7OJGEph.jpg

tcW9k6rh.jpg

Back