Made a bead and lanyard today.

u812

Gold Member
Have not been able to find anything that I thought would fit with the Cape Buffalo. So I decided to spend the day making a bead and lanyard. Really think it pulls together well with the knife. Kind of proud of the bead seeing that all a had to do it with was a drill sander and some brass washers.
OcpFw9o.jpg

UeOqPdC.jpg

1Vljf8V.jpg

Have not been able to find anything that I thought would fit with the Cape Buffalo. So I decided to spend the day making a bead and lanyard. Really think it pulls together well with the knife. Kind of proud of the bead seeing that all a had to do it with was a drill sander and some brass washers.
OcpFw9o.jpg

UeOqPdC.jpg

1Vljf8V.jpg
Looks great.

That turned out superb...! A perfect and complimentary aesthetic embellishment!!!

Outstanding, it really completes the knife.
How did you attach it to the pin, that pin has a mighty small hole when using anything larger than 425 paracord

Well done. I like it!

Outstanding, it really completes the knife.
How did you attach it to the pin, that pin has a mighty small hole when using anything larger than 425 paracord
I melt the end to a fine taper, pull it through and cut it off at the right length. Then just melt the end slightly to keep it from pulling out.

Back