Made a terrible mistake...

Soon? No, they just came out with 3 version in the last year. Watch the exchange you should find what you're after.

Nice ones btw

Is there a Busse version of the Rucki? Or a AK-47 with a shorter handle?

Be strong, man. Be strong. I try to limit myself to buying one knife per month. Most likely a Bussekin, but could also be a Chris Reeve, or something else. But here it’s past halfway through December, and I have already purchased two older Busse models. You ever know what’s coming up for sale in the next minute, next hour, or next day. We all man our own tillers. Good luck to you.

Run now while you still can... :eek:

Is there a Busse version of the Rucki? Or a AK-47 with a shorter handle?

Yes, but it's been quite awhile since they produced it. Simply called the "Ruck", and fits in betweeen the Rucki and AK-47 seen above in size.

Yes, you did.

Sell them, NOW, run away and forget this place. Lest you become a dissipated shell of your former self; with credit cards maxed out, reduced to eating ramen and potatoes, hungrily haunting the front porch for the next Bussekin fix in the mail.

You don't want that, you're better than that. Don't be like us. Get out now, while you still can.

Joking aside, I'm gonna get a few more Busse Eyeing a few models right now. Really impressed with the quality, very little to nitpick on.

Custom sheaths are being made right now for both swords. Hopefully they turn out good!

Congrats on some great scores !!!! Don’t worry won’t be long and you’ll be wondering where they all came from lol :)

Welcome to the madness :)

Can't reinforce enough what has already been said. Run while you can or just enjoy the MADNESS!!!! Hope you have a good job. LOL.
Surfsidemel

Aaaahhhh, I remember that initial stage. My first was a Basic 9 (still have that one) though dozens of others have come and gone. Don’t listen to the voices, You can quit anytime you want. I did. Have not been around here for several years. Oh wait, I’m back on the forums sneaking a peak. You might be doomed.

Back