• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Made-to-Order Custom Blades - Competative Commissions Available

Athenas Edge

Founder / Chief Bladesmith
Hi Knife Nation,

I've made a ton of cool stuff this year, and in the past which I'll include, but I'm using this opportunity by working on folding blade models with our style. With my talented apprentices, we're designing new frame-lock designs meant to withstand time like the legend of the gods themselves!

We're making some moves, but I won't be forgetting the fixed blade community in the slightest. There's nothing you can trust more than a substantial piece of steel length to length.

We have a current line up of next level blades, daggers, and short swords in the pipeline.

All of this work has opened the doors to another design option we can employ by using laser engraving technology. Family Crest/Name/Cool Art/Wedding Sets, our possibilities have widened the field for the personal touch.

I want to make a few more blades before my head disappears behind the grindstone & dust. I've opened a few spots with excellent lead times and Athena's competitive spirit.

First come, first serve basis, contact me to discuss your ideas at joseph@athenas-edge.com or directly through the BladeForums messaging system.

Regards,
Joe Lemieux

Main_1%20(3).jpg
Main_1%20(2).jpg
Khal_Drogo_Dagger_Set_2.jpg
IMG_2365_updated.jpg
Club_Knife_Final.jpg
Main_2%20(1).jpg

Last edited:
***Email Issue Solved - Reply Removed For Clarity**

Regards,

Joe Lemieux