Magnacut Is In The House!!!

What’s the deal? It’s been almost a month and a half since you announced this but not even one update. 😒

This would be huge.. Magnacut is fine grained like 52100 and at least as tough ATS-34/CPM-154 and very stainless. The Swamp needs a stainless option and there isn’t really a better all around Steel for small to medium blades than Magnacut

Attachments

• 3B3C7303-475E-4CB4-8DB6-91D5DC4F27B4.jpeg
    3B3C7303-475E-4CB4-8DB6-91D5DC4F27B4.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
Looks like RATequila hasn’t been on the forums since December 2nd when he posted this.
I’m surprised Jerry doesn’t have another person checking in this forum once in awhile then.

Wish that were the case, brother. With this tactic…history has proven itself that the sale is more important, not the customer.

Reminds me of the old internet meme somebody made up regarding Heckler & Koch.
"H&K, because you suck, and we hate you."

Last edited:
Reminds me of the old internet meme somebody made up regarding Heckler & Koch.
"H&K, because you such, and we hate you."

Like the old backwards loaded mag advert, I want to see a Busse with the handle on the wrong way.

Lol I'm a big fan of Busse and Swamprat knives, but I've gotten very tired of being teased and nothing coming of it. Just ordered a Carothers in magnacut.
Same here. Dek1 Magnacut. The Dek1 has prevented me from buying many blades. I just ask myself. Will it be better than my dek1? The answer is no, and I save my money. Now I will have 2 dek1 and one will be Magnacut. I doubt the swamp can beat that. But one day we will see. Maybe

Back