• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Magpul MBUS Set - FDE

I have a like new set of polymer MBUS sights for sale. Color is FDE. I put these on my AR and decided I liked my other set better than FDE color. Will come with instructions and adjustment key.

$55 shipped. Price is PayPal. CONUS ONLY. No trades please
First "I'll take it" with a follow-up e-mail to kzoostevebeck@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Up for sale is a Fellhoelter TiBolt Monkey Edge Frag Edition. This pen is gently used and still looks great. There are a couple of snail trails on the clip but no damage or drops anywhere. You can't really see any wear on the pen itself as the stonewash finish on these is amazing. There are a couple of machining marks in a groove you can see in the picture below and by the monkey head logo. This is a great opportunity to get ahold of a very nice Fellhoelter pen.

$$Sold$$ shipped with tracking. Price is PayPal. CONUS ONLY. No trades please
First "I'll take it" with a follow-up e-mail to kzoostevebeck@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Up for sale is a Fellhoelter TiBolt Monkey Edge Frag Edition. This pen is gently used and still looks great. There are a couple of snail trails on the clip but no damage or drops anywhere. You can't really see any wear on the pen itself as the stonewash finish on these is amazing. There are a couple of machining marks in a groove you can see in the picture below and by the monkey head logo. This is a great opportunity to get ahold of a very nice Fellhoelter pen.

I'll take the pen.

Back