MAJOR SALE for the month of JANUARY

Gentlemen, I must be out of the shop by the end of January. I am selling equipment, knife supplies, tools, blanks, desks, filing cabinets, and old Peterboro Cedar Strip Boat -16-18ft that needs refinishing. Buffs -

Machines consist of band saw for steel that you sit on, a dust system from Lee Valley never taken out of the box, a variable speed control box $1000 brand new, 2 milling machines, one larger, one table top, 2 drill presses, one stand alone Craftsman, one table top, anvils, one large one smaller, electric hand tools, tow motor, one pedastal machine, a small stand up grinder ($1600) brand new, scroll saw, vice.

There are white deer sheds that we purchased from a farm in Quebec, Sambar Stag from India, waterbuffalo horn, micarta, thuya burl, cocobolo, ironwood, california buckeye burl, Even have a decent size piece of Stainless Stainless Damascus - Random Pattern, 3/16 x 2 1/2 or 3 for bowies.

Please note that while I have to be out by the end of January, I am charging fair market value for the items, this is NOT a firesale as I have to realize as much as I can from these sales because I now have to get out and find myself a job and at 60 it may not be an easy task.

Anyone wanting to come in and look at the equipment or product please call first except for Dec 28th, just to make sure I'm there at the right time.

Thanks Much, Kind Regards, Carol

Back