• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Making room. (Hogue,dlt Spyderco Smock,CRK). Smock still available

Hi Bladeforums,
Need to make room for some incoming. These are all either NIB or light use and in excellent condition.
· Feel free to ask questions but Please do so by PM or posting an email. I prefer to leave this thread for purchase only.
· Sorry but not taking trade offers for these as I’m funding new purchases.
· First to say I’ll take it gets it.
· I will ship promptly, and I ask that you pay within 1 hour of stating intent to purchase or it will go to seconds if any. Thank you for your consideration.
· You are responsible for your laws.
· Payment is PayPal G&S and prices include shipping and insurance
Thank you for looking.

Hogue Mini Ritter (black) 20cv
Light carry, light use. No dings or chips in blade. Leather stropped a couple of times but never sharpened. Good lockup and centering. Box, papers and zipper pouch included
Price: SOLD

Hogue Deka clip point. 20cv
3.25 clip point tumbled blade with no chips or dings. Black G10 scales.light carry with light use. Good lockup and centering. Box, papers and zipper pouch included
Price: SOLD

HOG1.JPG HOG2.JPG Hog3.JPG

Spyderco Smock Red Dlt trading M390
NIB unused. Box, papers and DLT sticker included.
relisted
SMOK1.JPG SMOK2.JPG SMOK3.JPG

Chris Reeve Large Inkosi PJ Drop point
Birthdate June 18 2019, I’m second owner. This is not a safe queen. Carried and used but not abused. Will have signs of wear body and blade but no chips or dings. (I tried to get them to show on photos) Normal wear on the blue thumb studs. Edge has been fine for me and has only been stropped but you may want to sharpen. Solid Chris Reeve quality. Box, papers including sticker and birth card, grease, thread lock, hex tools and CR cloth are all included. I will be posting more photos of the inkosi this evening. I didn't realize how poorly the lighting is, you can't even see the birth card.
Price SOLD

CRI1.JPG CRI2.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you mc.. and Jpd...
The hogues and the chris reeve are now sold. Smock still available.

Sam, you need to be a paying member to pm. Post an email and I’ll email you.

Back