• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Manchester Watch Works Iconik 2 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: Manchester Watch Works Iconik 2 - a tribute to the first Rolex Explorer

Price: $OLD

Terms: Paypal "Goods and Services" only, I eat the fees. I'll also cover insured shipping - CONUS only - to a Paypal confirmed address.

Condition: Watch is NIB, just received from MWW a few days ago, never worn, bracelet never sized. Everything works as expected and the watch looks fantastic, I've just decided to stick with quartz "grab and go" watches from here on out. Comes with box and warranty card.

Specs from the website:
The original Explorer 6350 had a "honeycomb" textured dial, gilt dial, gilt hands and a "lollipop" seconds hand. These are some of the distinctive features also seen on the Iconik 2. We also added modern features such as a 39mm 316L stainless steel case, 200m of water resistance, a scratch proof and shatter resistant flat sapphire crystal with inner anti-reflective coating, a solid president style stainless steel bracelet with solid fitted endlinks, a robust automatic movement in the Seiko NH35 with 21,600 bph and 40+ hours of power reserve (also handwinds and hacks), a layered sandwich dial with superluminova, screwed down crowns and a screwed down titanium caseback for added comfort.

As all Iconik series, this is a limited production run of 100 total pieces.

Additional specifications:
- 20mm lugs with drilled through lug holes
- case is 11.8mm thick
- 48mm lug to lug length

Please PM or email with any questions.

Thanks for the gander!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back