MANIAC MONDAY AMAZINGNESS!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
MANIACMONDAY.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have silver, guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, ask for the no sheath option. If you do not specify that you would prefer no sheath, your knife will come with a kydex sheath.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

And now... Onto the buffet!

Okonomi - Two Available.
Specs:
Steel:
1/8" thick O-1 at 61rc
Grind: Full height flat grind, beveled spine
OAL: 12"
Blade: 7"
Handle: 4.75"

A) "Spidey Edition" Ruby Red G10 scales with black G10 dovetailed bolsters, red and blue liners, and white phenolic pins (DOES NOT come with a sheath. It's a kitchen knife.) - $365 SOLD

B) Dark Earth G10 with orange G10 dovetailed bolsters, natural canvas liners, and white phenolic pins(DOES NOT come with a sheath. It's a kitchen knife.) - $SPF

o1.jpg

o2.jpg

o3.jpg

o4.jpg

o5.jpg

o6.jpg

Delta-4mkII -Two Available
Specs:
Grind: Flat Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 4"

A) 5/32" thick CPM154Cm steel at 61rc, OD Green G10 over natural canvas liners with white phenolic pins and SS lanyard tube - TRANSFERRED TO FIDDLEBACKOUTPOST.COM

d4a1.jpg

d4a2.jpg

A) 5/32" thick O-1 tool steel at 61rc, cross cut natural canvas with black phenolic pins and SS lanyard tube - $231 SOLD

d4b1.jpg

d4b2.jpg

Esteban II - Dark Earth G10 over blue G10 and natural canvas liners with white phenolic pins and SS lanyard tube - $331 SOLD!
Specs:
Steel:5/32" thick CPM154CM steel at 61rc
Handle length: 4.5"
Blade Length: 4.5"

eii1.jpg

eii1.jpg

eii1.jpg

24/7 - Four Available
Specs:
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

A) 1/8" thick CPM154Cm steel at 61rc, OD Green G10 over Kawabunga Green and natural canvas liners with natural canvas pin and SS lanyard tube - $306 SOLD

247a1.jpg

247a2.jpg

247a3.jpg

B) 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc, OD Green G10 over orange G10 and natural canvas liners with natural canvas pin and SS lanyard tube - $246 SOLD!

247b1.jpg

247b2.jpg

Last edited:
C) 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc, OD Green canvas micarta over blue G10 and natural canvas liners with white phenolic pin and SS lanyard tube - TRANSFERRED TO FIDDLEBACKOUTPOST.COM

247c1.jpg

247c2.jpg

247c3.jpg

D) 5/32" thick CPM154Cm steel at 61rc, Desert Tan G10 over Kawabunga Green and natural canvas liners with natural canvas pin and SS lanyard tube - TRANSFERRED TO FIDDLEBACKOUTPOST.COM

247d1.jpg

247d2.jpg

247d3.jpg

Pro 6-5 - Two Available
Specs:
Steel:
1/8" thick CPM154CM at 61rc
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

A) OD Green Canvas micarta over natural canvas liners with natural canvas pin and SS lanyard tube - TRANSFERRED TO FIDDLEBACKOUTPOST.COM

p65a1.jpg

p65a2.jpg

p65a3.jpg

B) Desert Tan G10 over natural canvas liners with natural canvas pin and SS lanyard tube - TRANSFERRED TO FIDDLEBACKOUTPOST.COM

p65b1.jpg

p65b2.jpg

p65b3.jpg

GO!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Dylan, If Available: I will take the 24/7 (A) 1/8" thick CPM154cm @61rc, OD Green g10 over Kawabunga
Green and Natural canvas liners with natural canvas pin and SS Lanyard tube $306.00.
Please send Pay Pal info.
Thanks Knifemack

Hi Dylan, If Available: I will take the 24/7 (A) 1/8" thick CPM154cm @61rc, OD Green g10 over Kawabunga
Green and Natural canvas liners with natural canvas pin and SS Lanyard tube $306.00.
Please send Pay Pal info.
Thanks Knifemack

You got it! PP info inbound!

Back