• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Manix 2 and Southard Flipper knives for sale

BOTH KNIVES SOLD - thank you for your interest and support! Dan

I am offering up two more SPYDERCO knives from my collection as I thin things out.

1. BRAD SOUTHARD Flipper - Please know after I purchased this, I sent it back to the factory to get refurb'd because I was not happy with the action. It didn't flip open consistently. I have heard about issues with original hardware. Anyway, I am MUCH happier with it since it came back from factory. I have carried this on two occasion since it came back. I spot two light scratches on one side and 3 on other, but it looks very nice and is very sharp.
Comes in factory box and I would rate it like new." Please see photos, and I can provide more on request. My all in asking price is 118.00 and I prefer PayPal, but will take personal check or money order as well. IMG_1455.jpg IMG_1455.jpg IMG_1456.jpg IMG_1458.jpg IMG_1459.jpg IMG_1460.jpg IMG_1461.jpg IMG_1462.jpg IMG_1463.jpg IMG_1464.jpg IMG_1457.jpg

2. MANIX 2 Folder - This is a solid knife with the G-10 scales, so this is the heavy duty version. I love the action on this knife. It's my personal 2nd favorite (to the Paramilitary 2) to carry. CPM-S30V steel. It's overall 8 niches with a 3.37 inch blade. I love the cage release on this knife - I wish more spyders had this mechanism. I like the fact that you can pull the release it the knife will fold on its own. This knife has some "fading" on the black of the blade (see photos) but is still in awesome condition. It's a well built knife. It comes in original box but since it is used, I priced it accordingly. My all in asking price is 64.00 dollars. Again,
I prefer PayPal, but will take personal check or money order as well.

Last edited:
Back