Manix 2 CRUWEAR

Apparently, this is happening...

"Spyderco Plain Edge CRUWEAR Gray Diamond-Cut Textured G-10 Manix 2
(This Sprint Run is scheduled to arrive on
July 15, 2014)"

$229.95 MSRP - seen as low as $139ish

c101ggy2.jpg

Between this and the S90V Yojimbo, July is gonna be a tough month for a lot of us SpyderHeads, eh?

Last edited:
Wow, had no idea this was even in the works. Looks like I'll be working some overtime this month.

Dudes... I know.. I'm shaking my head over here like, what is going on??

The Knife Gods must have heard me promise my wife "no new knives until August" and now they are cruelly toying with me!!!!

It's BBS, so they probably reserve the right to order more in the future if it's a hit.

I don't even care, I've just been wanting another Spyderco in CRUWEAR for a while now, and of all the retailers.... Of course it's BBS that's doing it >_<

That's one for exclusive and one for sprint. I'm sure the truth will come out soon enough lol.

Awesome,.......dear god, please no more gray g10!!

Awesome.
BBS was just the first retailer I saw announce this, so I figured....

National knives has it posted for considerably cheaper.

Anyone know if National Knives ships to Canada? Bento Box Shop does not unfortunately...I suppose I could have a knife shipped to my parents condo in Vegas but I worry about it a bit if no one will be there for a month or more to receive the package, and it's a significant increase in hassle over being able to have it shipped here. And I've been loving my CruWear Millie...and I was indifferent about the grey G10 initially, but I've grown to like the look of it more with time. It's a little more sheeple friendly than black or camo, and I do like it when a knife looks like it's been used (Assuming it has). Mine turns a little blue where it rubs on my jeans, but cleans up readily with a magic eraser (Haven't cleaned the blue off my Millie scales...but I know from cleaning my Jester). The last couple of times I've stopped off at my local knife store I was looking for a M2 LW in S110V, but they haven't received any yet, and the last time I was there I almost bought a standard M2 because they had a sale...now I'm glad I didn't because it wouldn't get any use if I had one in CruWear.

I've seen some really great prices on some models at BBS...best I could find on some models when I was looking there last (Delica 4 and Endura 4), but they don't ship North of the 49th so I don't bother visiting their website anymore...they definitely had some models overpriced though.

Back