Manix 2 CRUWEAR

I don't think anyone has swapped a blade yet without also drilling out some of the rivets. The bushings on both sides of the blade tang fit into recesses in the FRN handle so just pulling out the pivot screws is not enough to allow the blade to come out. In one instance someone drilled out the rivets as well. In another instance they ended up breaking the FRN to get the blade out.

Ok. I see what you are talking about. Not enough room to work with without removing at least the rivets near the pivot.

I had two KW PM2's and one sat unused. It killed me, but I ended up trading it for a Caly 3.5 SB. I didn't like the idea of selling it, but a trade to a guy who missed out and had something I missed out on seemed like a win-win. Looks like I might also be ending up with two CRUWEAR Manix's as well. I think a trade for another Spydie I am after will be in my future. Sometimes you get lucky and your plan A and B come through and sometimes you end up with no knife.

Yea, I was putting in preorders everywhere and I ended up forgetting about one from Oso, I looked in my email and saw "order shipped!" oops:rolleyes:. I've been so tempted to put it up on the exchange, but I just love this steel so much. Eventually when my 0562cf comes in, I'll probably rotate out my extra cw manix.

14591805438_1da9b7d5f3_b.jpg

14591736260_4ffce4b370_b.jpg

Got an email that the Knifeworks Cruwear preorders are finally shipping.

Got an email that the Knifeworks Cruwear preorders are finally shipping.

They must of gotten another shipment in, I received mine about a week and a half ago. I believe it was ordered on Tuesday the 15th and arrived Saturday the 19th.

Good luck - that's more or less the standard for USPS international shipping, unless you are prepared to risk the budget shipping options...

Well I see knifecenter will ship to my country for $16, so I guess I will wait for them to get them back in stock. On top of that I have to pay 21% sales tax on the combined knife and shipping charge and a further $16 in custom's duty. If I spend over $200 (knife + shipping) then the import charges get even heavier, so a $50 shipping charge can really hurt.

Thanks,
Good to be here. New to knives. Just got my Spyderco GB. Forced a patina on it the same day. Came out better than expected. Before and after shot.
14807762353_cc0043cc7b_c.jpg

14601216040_c52426e7f2_c.jpg

Last edited:
They must of gotten another shipment in, I received mine about a week and a half ago. I believe it was ordered on Tuesday the 15th and arrived Saturday the 19th.

I must have been towards the end. Glad it wasn't canceled.

Back