Manix 2 in Maxamet !

Clip went for a 15 minute PCB dip. Matches the scales and blade nicely!

rpGP4CU.jpg

6xXhEKx.jpg

urzPQ5o.jpg

XvaSRUH.jpg
Wow what did you dip it in that looks amazing. What is pcb

It's PCB etchant solution you can get at Radio Shack. It's used to etch logos into coated blades, acid washes, etc...

PCB etchant solution. Used to etch traces in printed circuit boards.
HPs6sGQ.jpg

What it looks like with a little wear to it
DXrSQdN.jpg

A clip I did for my KW Millie
DFXfeCn.jpg

PCB etchant solution. Used to etch traces in printed circuit boards.
HPs6sGQ.jpg

What it looks like with a little wear to it
DXrSQdN.jpg

A clip I did for my KW Millie
DFXfeCn.jpg
Yeah that looks awesome on the military as well I bought the same military I returned it waiting for it to come back should be here on Monday but when it gets here I'm seriously going to consider doing that to the clit how much does that stuff cost

Yeah that looks awesome on the military as well I bought the same military I returned it waiting for it to come back should be here on Monday but when it gets here I'm seriously going to consider doing that to the clit how much does that stuff cost

Yeah, you might get some slight color discoloration, and your wife will be mad at you! :D

Nah really, it's about $7-8 a bottle at Radio Shack. Better hurry, I hear a lot of them are going out of business and I don't know where else to get it!

Don't forget, most of the time, it is used diluted.

It will chew up your edge, so you will need to sharpen the knife. Plus, I would try to keep it out of the pivot area. It will beat up the pivot, washers, and anything else in the way that is made from a metal.

Baking soda neutralizes it, but it foams up crazy, like gains 3x+ in size and will need a few applications to.make sure it is all cleaned up.

Use a glass/pyrex/HDPE container.

Really enjoying Maxamet since my wife bought this one for me for Christmas! I honestly feel like Maxamet shines when it is fully polished and it polishes up quite easily!

Cutting through some black walnut...

rmCwQ0z.jpg

8vuoEU1.jpg

Wow, I like the G10 conversion. I have the BladeHQ Sprint Run in CPM-M4 and now the lightweight. As you can see I have a thing for these leaf shaped, flat ground, distally tapered blades.
8yzbogqiqj601.jpg

mjhtp5lgn4901.jpg

Back