• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Manix 2 LW Blue C101PBL2 CTS-BD1N New $99 includes Paypal & shipping.

GatorFlash1

Gold Member
For edc this translucent Manix 2 C101PBL2 has a comfortable grippy light-weight handle for easy carry and a CTS-BD1 steel blade for cutting. The combination is just about perfect. No trades. Knife ships day of payment with insurance and tracking. $99.00.
qY18eTn.jpg

jwvD5yJ.jpg

bUr5hG5.jpg

E98joAX.jpg

Ir4En6C.jpg

AavFazs.jpg

vRY0wjl.jpg

Mu0c5Tz.jpg

YLvVaYM.jpg

Last edited:
Withdrawn because the ad has been changed

Last edited:
Just FYI, your title says the steel is S110V, your descriptions says it's BD1N, but the pics say it's BD1. :confused:

Yeah what the heck, the original ad said S110v and showed an S110v knife. I hit refresh and now its a CTSBD1 knife. I DO NOT want the BD1 knife, and would like to retract my "I'll take it"

That is my mistake, thanks for catching it. I had the Manix 2 LW Burple on the brain. I think everything in the ad now agrees. Thanks again for the heads up.

That is my mistake, thanks for catching it. I had the Manix 2 LW Burple on the brain. I think everything in the ad now agrees. Thanks again for the heads up.

The only other thing is that you've still got it listed as BD1N when it's actually BD1. Just a letter I know, but the difference is actually important to the composition and performance of the steel (according to some).

Back