Manix 2 XL has arrived!!

I'm a terrible "window shopper". I misplaced my EDC Delica FFG and I've been happily looking at a whole bunch of knives from different companies and finally just bought a Manix 2 XL and Spyderco Sharpening system.

I wanted to wait until I had some days off to go to the nearest city and see what felt best in my hand. But that's 2 1/2 weeks away...so ill have the Manix in 2 days for $125 delivered.

I'm my own Santa!!!

Last edited:
he Manix XL is quite the jump from a Delica sized knife. Be prepared if you've never handled one before.

I was a bit shocked by how big it is closed, like 2 inches wide! Great knife though, not great around sheeple however.

If your referring to Edmonton, Taylor Hall is da MAN!

Yeah. The Oilers and Habs are playing right now and saw Hardtripper is from Montreal. Hall is hurt sadly. I'm surprised such big knives are allowed in Quebec! Do you have to register knives there? Lol

I haven't handled the Manix 2 XL...I was to impatient and it looks to have everything I was looking for with a handle shape I was looking for.

I've got one coming from our very own Razorsharp Travis. I'm really excited to finally have one. I don't know if it will kick the PT out of my pocket but it will at least be nice to have another knife to play with.

This thread needs a pic!

DSC04272_zps353e8645.jpg

Images to follow

I like the size, the scales, the grips available, the secure feeling with the added ridges(is it jimping if its on the handle?), and usefulness while wearing gloves, i don't think my hand will slip down the blade if covered with slimy stuff...everything I wanted in a knife!

Last edited:
The family...it's a big knife

nxVj4Qk.jpg

A lot of added jimping on the handle

i2eh80g.jpg

Feels really nice in my little hand

rShOWOg.jpg

Sticks out 1.5"/4cm

kIMAx6I.jpg

Last edited:
Nice scoop, dude. Ive got the standard Manix2 right now, im patiently waiting with the rest of you all for KW's forthcoming S90V exclusive to try the XL out.

Back