• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Manix 2 XL M4 Satin and Reate Bushido -- PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

Two up for grabs today.

1. Manix 2 XL in M4, satin finish: Excellent condition. Uncarried, looks like it cut something because there is a very faint mark on the blade (cut some fruit once? I'm second owner). I have disassembled this to clean/lube the internals. Excellent lockup and action. Only issue is that it's off center, and I haven't been able to fix it (I haven't tried too much though). No rub at all, doesn't affect the functionality of the knife at all. Very cool big chunk of M4. Screaming sharp factory edge. Comes with box/papers. I'll re-install the pocket clip before shipping. Asking sold
  2. Reate Bushido in Burlap Micarta: LNIB. Has been pocketed around the house and used to do a couple of paper cut tests. Otherwise new. Awesome action, lockup, and centering. Comes with box/papers. I'll re-install the pocket clip before shipping. Asking sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back