• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Manix 4v, Endura, Urban Trapper, Zieba G2 Joker

1. ***SOLD*** Manix 2 4v with carbon fiber scales. I am the third owner, but by all accounts this knife has never been used and it sure looks new. Comes with original box, in the baggie with anti-desiccant packet. $175

2. ***SOLD*** Spyderco Endura (VG-10) with grey scales. This is a user with some light scratches on the blade and some chips in the paint on the clip. Scales and blade edge are excellent. Action and lockup are excellent too. $45

3. ***SOLD*** Boker Urban Trapper (VG-10) - Used with some scratches and one nice chip on the blade. Off center but not touching. Action is decent and lockup is very good. Comes in original box with torx wrench $45

4. *** SOLD *** Zieba G2 Joker (#079) - this is like new in the hard case from Zieba with certificate of authenticity. This has been a grail of mine for a while, but it turns out I don’t like front flippers. $450

All prices include shipping and fees. Paypal preferred. USPS MO okay too. Really looking for cash on these but trade offers are always welcome. I tried videos for these instead of pictures but please let me know if there is something you can’t see and I will add some more images.
05FA0986-F864-4C6A-8460-237BD6DBD3E3.jpeg

CE1CFEFD-D9F5-49B5-814F-446F17A41A92.jpeg

Last edited:
Back