Review Manly Folders: Comrade, Peak, Wasp. Fixed Blades: Patriot and Drugar, Made in Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Peak is measuring about .018” at the shoulder of the edge bevel, I’m guessing that your Peak has a bit thinner edge?
G2

We just restocked with Patriots, Peak and Peak 2.
j76pl2B.jpg
ngqtXts.jpg
DDv7ZbS.jpg

Cheers!

I have not handled that folder so I can’t comment on it.
G2

We recently launched a Product Reviews section on our website.
We would love hear how do you all feel about our knives after using them for some time.
If possible visit our website at http://www.manlyusa.com/reviews and write a honest review of what you like or dislike about our blades.
Thank you all for your support.

Just a quick word of whats in the works from Manly.
Back in Sofia our guys are working on a small version of slip-joint Comrade. The blade size will be reduced to 2.8" and overall length should be around 6.5"
The blade will be CPM S90V harden to 60-61HRC, and the price tag will be very attractive. Below are some shots from the prototype, as well as side by side ones with current Comrade and Peak

fqJZpEX.jpg
i2Te1iR.jpg

yLGUFxT.jpg
or51QGB.jpg

231scHu.jpg
jMpFOi4.jpg

KXjGTAS.jpg
PmhIXCU.jpg

Cheers,

Nice Lubo I’ll bet that size will be a hit too
G2

The nail nick looks to be deeper than the first Comrade folder?
G2

This will be very attractive to UK users, I will certainly pick one up. The Comrade is a great knife, I dare say this one will be of similarly high quality.

:thumbsup:

The Drugar looks like a must have. Can you provide any further info on it?
I am very impressed with my orange Comrade & Patriot.

Hi Lyubo,
What steels are gonna be available for this model? Also, what are the measurements of the knife and behind edge thickness(bevel shoulder)?Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back