• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made by Mark McCoun of Primitive Forge. Unused/as received. Very nice 'hawk, I just have too many.

ALPHA CUSTOM SPIKE ‘HAWK

Hand forged spike hawk w/ blade cover and belt carrier.
Blade steel: 4140 chrome moly RC 56
Blade finish: stone washed hammer finish
Blade width: 5"
Head to handle length: 3 1/2"
SPIKE 2 3/4"
OA head length. 7 7/8"
Handle type: charred hickory
Handle length: 18 7/8"
Handle finish : Hand rubbed lacquer/wrapped

IMG_2055.jpg IMG_2057.jpg IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2060.jpg IMG_2061.jpg IMG_2054.jpg IMG_2062.jpg

$200 shipped. Paypal only. Claim it here and I'll get you my PayPal info. If anyone needs more pictures let me know, I had to crop these to get them to fit size wise.

Last edited:
No worries, don't reply. Will get one from the maker instead. Thank you sir.

Last edited:
Khanvoy44 Khanvoy44 Sorry, didn't check here till this morning. I did respond to your PM. Obviously getting one from Mark is an option. He just varies what he makes week to week, but one very much like this will turn up at some point. My price is just slightly above where they start, but usually below where they end. I paid a bit more than I am asking for it. Anyway, I hope you can find one from Mr. McCoun to your liking. It took a few weeks of watching and I got this one with the larger head length that I had been looking for.

zombieassassin zombieassassin I did not get a message from you, and there is definitely no inbox space problems or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back